In fact, Yao Guang is not a person who is easy to be ashamed, and he has not seen such a scene, but there is a Lei Zhen next to him who should be able to hear the movement, plus that damn prince is not only rude. , There was still a lot of words in his mouth, which made him a bit unable to get off the stage like Innocent Little Shuanger.

    There were violent moans from the next door, ranging from sharp to hoarse, to intermittent. During this period, there were not only applause, but also the sound of whip slamming. Thanks to the sound insulation of the odd difference, there are many people like Shen Liang who have no martial arts. I can hear some, and I can imagine how brutal and fierce what is going on in the next room.

    From the beginning to the end, Shen Liang was calm, and there was no sense of guilt. If a person is good at being deceived, if he does not resist, he is the one who suffers in the room at this time, and they are even more ruthless. Obviously they found two. The leprosy beggar came here. He asked himself that he had never provoked the old lady and the two-bedroom and three-bedroom people in the past and this life, and there was no direct and serious relationship with them. They provoked him first, so he must bear his revenge. Psychological preparation.

    At the same time, the old lady's room in Haitang Court.

    "Mother, it's almost time to start, right?"

    As long as the thought that Shen Liang was being insulted by two ugly beggars suffering from leprosy at this time, the three mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were so excited that they couldn't sleep, especially the elders who had always been known for their beauty. But Lu Yang was extremely jealous of Shen Liang's face. As he said, a woman's jealousy was very terrible. The more miserable Shen Liang, the more excited she became.

    "Well, since Shen Hui didn't have any special information, I wanted it to be done." The

    old woman squinted her eyes and sat on the bedside, her sense of joy was not lost to Lu Yang. Ironically, his hands were still there. Flicking the prayer beads.

    "After tonight, see how arrogant he is, Princess Qingping? He deserves it too?"

    Zhao Lan's face was a little distorted with excitement, her Yanger and Qiaoer will now look like little beasts. Tonight is just the beginning. Waiting for his reputation to be discredited, the scandal of life-long infertility due to his own sex spreads throughout the entire imperial city. King Qingping will inevitably resign. At that time, his fate will not be his own. Take control.

    "How is the arrangement of the people spreading the rumors?"

    She couldn't wait to see the scene of the little beast turning into a mouse crossing the street, and everyone shouting and beating.

    "Yingfeng Bridge collapsed suddenly, we may have to wait for us to go back..."

    "Stupid!"

    Before Zhao Lan finished speaking, she was reprimanded by the old godly woman. Sitting on the bedside, she stared and said sternly: "When we go back, the rumors will spread. It is unknown that we control it? Now let people detour back. The imperial city, according to what we have previously discussed, will start to spread the rumor that the little beast will hook up two wild men and have sexual intercourse with him at the Xiangguo Temple at around noon tomorrow. Cheng, after we go back, we will spread out the things that he suffered from damage to the palace due to excessive indulgence, and that he could not be conceived for life. In this way, others will only notice his adultery and wild union, and no one will doubt it. , He was given a killer drug more than a month ago, and we can also remove ourselves completely."

    As long as everything is arranged well, they basically don’t need to take care of the rest. The one who protects him during the day The relatives of King Qingping and the little beast were enough to force him to death. Even if he survived with the reputation of being filthy, he wouldn’t want to go out to meet people in the future. Stay in the Hou Mansion, it’s not up to her to say whether he lives or lives. Calculate? When the time comes, she will give him all the humiliation he has imposed on them during this period of time.

    "Mother is right, I will make arrangements right away." After

    hearing that, Zhao Lan also felt that she was too sloppy, and immediately stood up and walked out. Qiangpo's arm: "Mother, I heard Xiaojing's maid said that Xiaojing has been with the fourth prince this afternoon. After the little beast's affairs are over, should we plan Xiaojing's marriage?"

    Now She felt that she was really proud of the spring breeze, Shen Liang resolved, her daughter is likely to climb the fourth prince, in the future, the third room of the Shen family will come out on top.

    "I would fool the old lady, I really thought I didn't know that Shen Qiang was with the fourth prince in the afternoon?" The

    old godly woman poked his forehead unhappily, and said with a deep face after the matter was over: " The fourth prince's delight may also be Shen Qiang, even if he likes both, he can't give Shen Qiang any chance, otherwise, our Xiaojing might be reduced to a side concubine."

    At present, they have not regained the title. In terms of identity alone, Shen Qiang is obviously more qualified than Shen Jing to be the four prince concubines. Shen Jing always has to be held down by him. This is something he doesn't want to see anyway. #*YQ*ZW*5#.#言情#中文

    #Net "Dead girl, I've seen him displeased a long time ago, what kind of status is Liu Shuhan? If you didn't have a mother, you helped her, she could be Shen Ruiting's main room Madam?"

    Lu Yang immediately became angry and shook the old pious woman's arm and said coquettishly: "Mother, you must find a way, how can my Xiaojing be pressed by a little bitch?"

    "Don't worry. The solution was many years ago when

    Wei Niang was held in her hand." The old lady patted the back of his hand and smiled meaningfully. Liu Shuhan thought that if her wings were hard, she would fly out of her control? She can help her up, and she can also leave her with nothing.