"Can't do it?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, squinting at him.

    "Dare I not able to do it? Leave it to me."

    After speaking helplessly, Yao Guang also disappeared. Shen Liang let the two dark guards behind him stay outside, and opened the door one by one and entered the main room. He personally added another powder to the burning incense, and after doing everything he went to the next room, quietly drinking tea and waiting for the prey to be hooked one by one.

    "what happened?"

    Not long after returning to the room, Shen Hui suddenly felt dry and dry. His body temperature rose higher and higher. A tall tent was erected between his legs. Not long after, his eyes were a little dim, and his head was as messy as paste. The door was pushed open without noticing it. The two armored guards carrying Shen Qiang and Shen Jing respectively avoided his sight, moved quickly to put the two on the bed, and by the way, they tore off their clothes. Ignoring the two young and beautiful bodies, before leaving, one of the iron-clad guards took out something to let the unconscious two people smell it, and the other cooperated with the movement to attract Shen Hui's attention.

    "Hmm..."

    Hearing the sound, Shen Hui shook his head and walked staggeringly, his dizzy eyes could only see two women lying on his bed, his hot body could no longer hold his head, and his drowsy head He couldn't think of anything, he unconsciously showed his lustful eyes, and rushed forward extremely fiercely.

    "No..."

    At this time, Shen Jing and Shen Qiang who woke up one after another stared at the same time, but they didn't have the strength all over, so they could only let Shen Hui show off their animal desires with tears.

    At the same time, Yaoguang’s work efficiency was not a boast. After learning that Pei Yuanxun was in Shen Liang’s room, Shen Qiao ran away by himself when Zhao Lan and others were in the old lady’s room. When she came out, because the buildings of Haitang Garden and Dongmei Garden were the same, she had heard of which building Shen Liang lived in, and Shen Qiao rushed out of Shen Liang's room.

    "Shen Liang, you slut..."

    Seeing that the candles in his room had been extinguished, Shen Qiao, like the lady in the house who came to catch the rape, madly kicked the door of the room and rushed in, waiting for him to find a person in the room. Nothing. When I thought I had found the wrong place and wanted to leave and continue searching, I suddenly realized that I was completely weak. An unfamiliar heat rose from his lower abdomen and gradually burned his sanity.

    "Little beauty, the king is here..." After

    a while, the prince and prince came outside the room accompanied by two guards, rubbing his hands in vain to let the guards leave, and pushed them away and entered the room by himself.

    "No, help, don't..."

    The screams soon sounded, accompanied by crackling applause, sitting next door drinking tea in the cold and motionless, Lei Zhen, who came back from the task, stood quietly behind him, all the temple buildings They are made of wood, and the sound insulation effect is extremely poor. They have high martial arts skills and good ear power. All the noises from the next door are passed into their ears. Lei Zhen is okay, but the roots of the ears are a little red, and they can’t be seen under the cover of night. It's a bit uncomfortable, and his face is as red as a monkey butt.