chapter : sixteen

hi guys! said i would publish before but it wasn't working but here we go!! enjoy! i'm trying to update more frequently because I really love this story so let me know if more frequent updates are something you wanna see!!

___

"what the hell is your boyfriend doing here?"seokjin asked raena with a scowl on his face. his eyes sent daggers to clueless yoongi from the go go restaurant's kitchen doors.

before yoongi agreed to even coming, raena had to promise the food was going to be good. after taehyung's failed attempts to make dinner when he was at his house, the restaurant sounded tempting. he was craving ramen, but the professional kind.

"he's a customer," raena replied with a shrug. "and he's not my boyfriend."

"yeah, right. kick him out," seokjin crossed his arms.

"but he's a customer! we have to serve him. what if he gives us a bad review online because of what you did. business would go down!" raena tried to reason with him.

"one comment won't change anything," seokjin scoffed.

raena crossed her arms and rolled  her skates closer to seokjin, making him look down at her.

"i don't know why you're always so mean to me," you handsome jerk, "but at least let my friend eat here. he's not going to mess up anything and i'm not going to get distracted." raena asked, staring at his handsome face.

seokjin looked down at her pleading face and scoffed. he walked away.

"i think that's a yes," she muttered to herself then rolled off into work mode.

she did a much better job than before. she wasn't slipping and tripping and was doing a good job limiting unnecessary small talk with customers. she loved the small talk and she loved the tripping because it made people laugh. but seokjin couldn't see that.

yoongi did though. he saw her slip when no one was watching and saw her laughing to herself like an idiot. he noticed her face when she tried to speak to people but realized her boss was watching her from a distance.

why is he even watching her like that? he thought. she isn't doing anything wrong. but he knew better than to go up to him and tell him that. it wasn't his place.

when she brought him her food she placed it in front of him and before he could ask her why in the hell she puts up with him, she rolled off without a word.

did i do something wrong? did i say something wrong? why isn't she talking to me? is it because of her stupid boss? probably. when is her shift over?

the food in front of him satisfied his stomach but the butterflies in them would not stop fluttering. he felt uneased in the middle of the whole restaurant, seating alone, feeling the stares of her boss. the swirling of the workers were making him dizzy. for a second he didn't understand why he was here. but then he remembered his new friend who just wanted to hang out with him.

ugh, i sacrifice so much sleep for her and it hasn't even been a week.

yoongi pushed his finished bowl away from him and signaled to a waiter for a check. he rolled on by and explained his food had been covered.

"our girl raena got you covered. but you better leave quick before the boss finds out she used her family meal discounts for someone else other than her family," he whispered to yoongi whilst taking his dirty dishes. "you can head on out. i'll tell her you left."