chapter : fifteen

jeongguk rubs his eyes with the back of his hand and sits up from his bed. the fight with his sister the other day makes him nauseous and he almost gags. he gets a whiff of his morning breathe and alcohol and it makes him recoil even more.

gosh, i'm a mess.

he winces once again as he sees his sisters face in his head. he knows she's better off with her optimistic attitude but he always bit his tongue before he would admit that he was jealous.

but the least he could do is clean himself up and take care of the house. maybe finally properly fix that light box.

and maybe fix things up with raena?

jeongguk shook his head. ugh. she'll hold it over me forever, he thinks.

"whatever," he mutters to himself before pushing himself off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

he felt a heavy weight on his head causing him to reach out for the air in front of him for support. he found none and instead tumbled his way to the floor.

"ow," he groaned.

the rug of his room was stained with different foods and juices and one fresh one had kissed his cheeked. the squish as he removed himself from the floor made him gag once again. this time he ran to the bathroom and relieved the burning contents of his stomach.

"oh crap!" he exclaimed as he wiped his mouth of vomit.

panting he sits against the bathroom wall. "i need some soup!" he yelled like a little kid to no one in frustration. well, perhaps to raena who usually made some for him. but she wasn't here now and he definitely didn't need her. or so he thinks.

"why'd you tell raena my old insta?" yoongi asked suddenly when the word insta was thrown around as a potential lyric.

"um..." taehyung shrugged sheepishly. "we were talking one day and i happened to bring it up! what's the issue. that was a good year—"

"senior year wasn't a good year," yoongi corrected quietly.

tsehyung paused and glanced at the change in demeanor of his friend. "uh...well i meant it was a good year for selfies. we all took some really good ones that year. our instas looked really...cool." he quieted down.

yoongi noticed the tension and sighed. "sorry. i just—"

"—i get it man. i wish everything ended different but at least we both ended up here. and if it makes you feel better, raena thinks your selfies were adorable."

yoongi's burning face made taehyung laugh.

"i don't know why I keep coming back here."

"honestly me neither, yoongs because raena also showed me the selfie she took of you guys," taehyung teased.

"oh my gosh i'm going to kill her!"

"what are you going to do? throw her off the bus?"

"you know maybe i might," yoongi says stifling a laugh.

"we absolutely cannot tell her we've been secretly planning raena's murder."

raena had finished a babysitting job from taehyung's house. now she would be headed for her other job at the go go restaurant she decided to take the bus as usual but this time she was feeling too jittery and nervous after her encounter with seokjin yesterday. just thinking about it has caused her hands to shake. the awkwardness, the tension! she almost lost sight of where she was.