chapter : five

"oh, are you following me?" raena asked as she noticed yoongi going up the stairs. she winked flirtatiously. "i knew i was irresistible."

"no...i'm a friend of taehyung," he said as if it was hard to admit.

"really?!" she asked looking as if she might jump up and down.

"yes," he sighed. he really wanted to die at this moment.

"so we'll actually get to know each other and i will finally get to know your name," she cheered as she presses the button to the speaker that would allow her to summon the kids. "hello?" as she waited for a response, she couldn't help but smile. another coincidence. 

"raena??" the seven year old asked in excitement.

"yes, open the door please~!" she asked. she could just imagine him nodding when there was no response. she giggled. "they're cute right?" she turned to yoongi.

"um—"

the door opened revealing two little kids with chubby cheeks and tanned skinned. they resembled their brother a lot with the eyes and the same boxy smile. they were ready to jump into raena's arms before they saw yoongi. they screamed in excitement and ran over to him instead, leaving raena confused.

yoongi was attacked to the ground with the kids crawling on him.

"uncle yoongi!" they called him.

raena gasped and crossed her arms as her pride was bruised. they were supposed to hug me! and his name is yoongi??

yoongi allowed a smile to creep up on his face revealing his gums. he lifted his head up and tried to sit as best he can and let seohyun and jisoo hug him. he gently patted their heads and asked them how they were doing.

"hi kiddos," his gummy smile widening. 

raena watched as he smiled, feeling butterflies in her stomach at seeing the usual grumpy yoongi in a different light for just a moment. his expression has changed so quickly it startled her. plus he had a pretty smile which sucks because she was changing her mind about being extremely friendly after they chose the him over her.

yoongi suddenly realized who else was here and glanced at her with an awkward expression. his smile had died down and he felt uncomfortable showing off his soft side in front a stranger. he absentmindedly patted the seven year old's hair and cleared his throat before sending a smug look raena's way.

she did a double take. is he enjoying this?

"s-shut up," she muttered all petty like, before he could say anything. he immediately chuckled revealing his killer smile. she almost flinched. she looked away. "can you stop that?"

the kids began to get up and run back inside, dragging yoongi with them.

"stop what?" he asked annoyance laced in his voice.

"smiling. it's annoying," raena frowned.

"oh because the kids chose me over you?" he scoffed. "why the hell is that annoying?"

raena's eyes widened and she was quick to cover his mouth with her hand. she caught a whiff of her cologne.  his eyes widened as they locked with hers and looked at her as if she was crazy.

"don't say hell in front of the children!"

he gently took her hand off his mouth so he wouldn't accidentally hurt the kids pulling him towards the door. he rolled his eyes. "it's not a bad word."