"What the hell is happening?" I groaned.

Chad shrugged, "I don't know...but you're a great kisser."

I giggled, "You're not so bad yourself."

Chad stepped closer to me, we were close, but not close enough to be touching. He bit his lip as I looked down.

"Is it possible we could...mess around, but not date?" He asked.

I shot up. 'Mess Around'? I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow as I looked at the clearly confused boy.

"What do you mean?"

He looked down then up again, "I mean get together....kiss. But stay friends."

"We aren't friends Chad." I said, holding up a finger.

Chad smirked, "You were pretty friendly towards me a couple of minutes ago."

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his arm. He was right though, we may not like each other, be we sure are nice towards each other. I gotta admit, kissing him is pretty fun...but could this really work? I could just see the anger on my brothers' faces if they found out and the cast...they'll be so pissed off. But, it was worth shot, right?

"Wanna try?" I asked.

Chad nodded, "Ok..give me your number. Whenever we can make out, we'll text each other."

He handed me his phone as I handed him mine and entered our numbers. We got our phones back as I nodded at him.

"Good talk." I said.

"Great talk." Chad repeated.

I walked with Chad to my door and watched as he left. What did I just get myself into?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my dressing room staring at Chad's number in my phone. I was tempted to text him but put my phone down when I heard the door open, I shot up to see my brothers standing in the door way. Here we go.

"Hey! How was rehearsal?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

Quickly, I walked over to my vanity and pretended to be studying myself in the mirror. Kevin crossed his arms.

"Cut the crap, Jenny." He said, as thier figures became clear in the mirror.

Nick spoke up, "What the hell was that?"

 I turned to face them, giving them my famous "I Don't Know What You're Talking About" look. Yes, it was a fake look but it got me out of trouble in the past. But, by the obvious expressions on their faces, they weren't buying it. I sighed, I had to pull off one of my greatest acting challenges. Here it goes.

"I-I don't know.." I said, forcing my voice to crack.

Kevin's eyes turned to sympathy as Nick started cracking a little bit too. Joe, on the other hand, was still angry. Wait, was he angry at me or Chad? I'll find out later. I turned on the tears to show how "confused" I was feeling. It worked! Kevin and Nick gave me a big hug as Joe just kept the same cold expression on his face.

"Are you guys serious?" He asked, uncrossing his arms.

Well, that was my cue to leave. I patted Kevin and Nick so they would let me go. I wiped my fake tears and gave them a little sad smile.

"I better go change. Bye guys." I sniffled.

Nick lightly touched my back in a comforting way as I walked out of the dressing room, closing the door behind me. I so deserved an Oscar for that act, Marshall would be proud. I wiped my fake tears again and went the way to the studio, wondering what was going on in my dressing room.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No P.O.V.

"Joe, she's a sixteen year old girl who's confused. Give her a break." Kevin said, leaning on Jenny's vanity.

Joe couldn't beleive what he was hearing. Jenny just sucked face with a guy right in front of their eyes and they weren't nervous at all?!

"Confused? She's probably confused about what lipgloss Chad Dylan Douche was wearing!" Joe yelled, starting to pace back and forth.

Nick rolled his eyes at Joe. Sure, Nick was mad that Jenny made out with a guy (what older brother wouldn't be?) but he wasn't going to explode on her...yet.

"Just leave her alone about it. She's obviously upset...just leave her be, Joe." I said, giving him a look.

Joe groaned and looked between his two brothers. Kevin raised his eyebrows, obviously waiting for a 'yes' while Nick did the same. Joe threw his head back then looked at them.

"Fine. For now, I'll leave her be about this."

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, sorry for the shortness!

Question: Do you guys watch 'Glee'? It's my favorite show(: