What a bad liar

"What's wrong??? Something happened???" Bella asked. This was rather unusual for them to be this way. Most of the time, they would be inside and gossiping. Even Selene, who was the most stoic and calm one, was standing there because of their failures. Even Luca was rather surprised about it.

"Milady there are two monsters that are inside. I wish I could protect you, but that seems to be impossible. So please proceed with caution," Selene said as politely as possible. The others bowed, as well as to apologize. Bella and Luca were rather confused about it as they entered.

"I wonder what they are afraid of. It can't be that bad."

"Yeah, I wonder who could it be that would scare them."

The both of them then opened the door to see what was the commotion all about. They didn't think so much about it as they casually opened the door. Then after opening the door a few inches apart. SLAAMMM they instantly close the door without hesitation.

"Honey I'm scared they don't look that happy," Bella said as she then got close to Luca.

"You don't think that was just an illusion, right?" Luca wondered. He then opens the door a crack before quickly closing. "Nope, that is real." They both took deep breaths.

"Calm down, they don't look that mad right. Maybe they were mad we were gone for so long. Bella then took a peek again before she saw an eye appear. Bella then closes it again. ,"Nope they are mad at us." Bella then turned to see Luca before he was about to run away. "Hey get back here. Are you that afraid?" Luca then stopped.

"But its her... You don't know how scary she could get." Luca complained.

"Well you don't know how she could get," Bella said.

"Then what do we do..." Luca said.

" I don't know this was the first time she looked this mad. I'm getting chills imagining what they are doing." Bella said as she was holding herself tight.

"Am I such a bad person.." A lady said behind the both of them.

"Was I a scary person I don't recall being that." Another lady said. They both came outside the door

"EEEEEPP!!!" Bella screamed as she hid behind Luca. But even Luca was rather scared as he was trying to hide behind something as well.

"My why are you guys that scared? It's not like you two did anything wrong right?"

"Or is it that both of you didn't say anything at all?" The two then were more visible. But that didn't make it any better. They had vicious smiles, as though they were demons themselves. The smiles were so scary Luca and Bella couldn't help but not look at them.

"Hey Tiffany, Emma, you guys seem to be here earlier than expected," Luca said.

"Yeah sorry um I just recall we are going to have something else to do," Bella said as she was trying to drag Luca with her. However, before that could happen, both Emma and Tiffany grabbed the two on the shoulder. For some reason, they were rather strong right now.

"It's getting late, let's come inside so we can talk," Emma said.

"Yes agreed because we want nothing bad to happen would we," Tiffany said. Luca and Bella were trapped and seemed rather terrified. They couldn't say no at all.

Tiffany and Emma punished both of them separately. Emma dealt with Bella while Tiffany was dealing with Luca. Though they were trying to escape, the maids and workers all block the entrances. Because of that, they were imprisoned. Tiffany took Luca to the patio. She made him sit in a seiza position. Along with that, he had to lift a book over his head. That was tiring for him. Tiffany made him stay there for half an hour before she was willing to talk to him.

"Why didn't you tell me...?" Tiffany said as she was no longer showing any more anger. Rather she was very sad as though something was taken away from her. Luca could see it and was rather sad about it too. He then set the books down and opened his arms. Seeing this Tiffany went to bury herself in his arms.

"Although you are my best friend I don't know how you would feel if I told you. Now that you know I'm sorry for not sharing." Luca said.

"Did you know how I feel about you?" Tiffany asked.

"I was for a while. That was why I was giving you hint about being a friend every time. I really didn't want you to continue chasing after me." Luca said. He then grabbed the hand with the bracelet that he gave to Tiffany. "I gave you the bracelet to not just say sorry but sorry that I can reciprocate your feelings." Hearing this, Tiffany started to cry. To her, it was rather heartbreaking as she knew. But when she heard it from Luca, it started to hurt much more. Seeing that, Luca continued to hug her even more. Even he was about to cry as well. Luca wanted Tiffany to move on from him and didn't know how to say it, as it was hard for him.

"I'm sorry...sob...I should have moved on." Tiffany said as she continued to cry. "But I couldn't..."

"You will find someone that will love you. I promise. You are beautiful, intelligent, kind and so much more." Luca said. "Just because I couldn't love you don't mean others will."

"I know..sob..i know...but I just wanted you...." Tiffany said. "You were someone who understood me.....sob..you wer..al..ways...ther."

"Because I view you as my best friend. How can I not know you." Though Luca was being honest it was still hurting her. Because after listening it just kept showing how much Tiffany had been trying hard for a different result. She wanted to get a certain answer from him.

"...Luca...?" Tiffany said faintly.

"Yes...." Luca was curious as to what Tiffany wanted to ask of him.

"If..if there were ever a chance that... you didn't fall in love with Bella....would you may have fallen for me....?" Tiffany asked. Though it sounds like a simple question, but to Tiffany, this was an important question that she wanted to know. Tiffany was looking directly into Luca's eyes. She was serious about what she said. Luca then looked at her and was rather stunned by the question. But as he looked at her, he knew that this mattered to her. Luca then gave the answer in a way that might not be appropriate, but actually, Tiffany might have wanted. Grabbing her face, he drew her face closer to his. Tiffany was rather speechless as to what he was doing but had a feeling what he was going to do. As though she was dreaming, he did the one thing that she had wanted. Making contact with his lips, Tiffany tries to enjoy it as much as possible. He knew that although this was her first, this was also her last. After doing it for a few minutes, they separate a little. Then Luca gave his response.

"Yes." Luca said seriously, looking dead straight in Tiffany's eye. She then continues to lean against Luca's body.

"Liar." Tiffany joked, as she felt like that wasn't true. But just hearing him say that was good enough for her. Because for Tiffany, even if it was a lie, that lie was good enough for her to finally move on from him. Though it might need a few drinks here and there. Eventually, this feeling will fade. Because for a brief moment Tiffany was happy, she was able to be a couple with Luca for this time. Tiffany can say that for a time in her life, she and Luca were lovers. Tiffany continued to nest in Luca's arms as she wanted to hold on to this moment as much as possible.