Hard love life

Back in the room, Tiffany was doing makeup for Bella. Although it slightly hurt it wasn't as bad. Emma then went to select clothes for Bella. Both of them hand her the phone as they were rather surprised she forgot it.

"Geez not only did you leave early this morning you left last night. Are you sure you're okay?" Emma said.

"I know right? Not only that you forgot to mention you were hurt. If it wasn't for Luca, I would have made sure that they never have a decent job ever again." Tiffany said as she was rather mad.

"Ow, be more gentle. And don't worry even if you guys didn't do anything. My dad would have done something." Bella said as she thought with her dad's influence he would do something.

"Yeah knowing your dad, he would. Even my dad has told me some of those stories." Emma said as she got some clothes as she then set them on the bed. "Now that is over, how about we go out to get some food. I don't know about you guys but I need some food to eat."

"Agreed I'm so hungry, let's go." Bella said as she was also feeling the hunger. " Let's also contact Luca as well. After that we can go do some yoga and swimming."

"Wow, why are you so cheerful. Did something happen to you?" Tiffany said as she wondered she instantly became cheerful.

"Yeah you seem more into it than yesterday." Emma said. Smiling Bella then went to the bathroom. She then looked back then put a finger on her lip.

"Not telling." Seeing this both smiled as they chased after her.

"Tell us." Tiffany said as she wanted to know. Bella forgot to lock the door so they went to the bathroom all messing around. After an abnormal morning everything finally went well as it was the start of Bella's new relationship.

The day started with the four eating at the restaurant's dining room. Being outside with fresh air was really good. But what really stood out was that Bella and Luca were more interactive compared to before. Emma and Tiffany notice this but rather than being suspicious it was good for them. They recently saw that for some reason they didn't seem to get along for some reason for the past few days. They thought it was probably because of work. So seeing them interact was great. It made the entire discussion a lot better since Tiffany and Emma had to carry the load. Having everyone partake in the talk made everyone feel better. Yet none of those two never realize the change in their relationship.

Though Luca and Bella wanted to have time where they could have those romantic moments and show it to the world. They actually didn't mind keeping it a secret at all. They were in a way having fun with it. Find time looking at each other. Send text expressing their feelings and trying to find a way to hold hands when they could. Trying to find the chance was fun as it makes the moment so much more precious. Not to mention Bella not feeling as nervous was willing to show off her outfits to Luca. Bella was already a beautiful woman so no matter what she wore it was good on her. But when she had the confidence it made it even more beautiful. Luca enjoyed it but he just complimented like any other day. He would do goofy stuff and accidentally mess up on things making Bella laugh. Though they know they can't make contact, just being a part of each other's life was enough.

Though they wanted to leave at night to spend time with each other. Emma and Tiffany didn't want that to happen at all due to last night. So this time they made sure that they were up till Bella fell asleep first. She was touched by that, but this was also the first time she might have wondered why she had such dedicated friends. Seeing this Bella had no chance of leaving tonight. Luca actually figured that being the case as they personally told him that before they went to their own room. So though he was sad he did feel assured that Bella was safe. But at the same time rather sad as last night they were together was the best feeling he ever had. What he was more sad about was the time. He was running out of time. The moment of happiness was dwindling down. Thinking like this he thought he had to plan his final days. No matter what during the time remaining, he had to make sure that Bella was the happiest woman in the world. He soon got into his laptop and started doing research after research. He was highly motivated to the point that he didn't sleep the entire night.