Saved by natures calling

"Go away for the hundredth time I'm not going to eat." Bella said as she heard someone enter her room. She thought it was a maid so she just stayed inside her blanket.

"Well I can't have that. How am I going to teach you something if you don't eat. You won't be able to focus." Luca said as he then set the plate on the table. But the moment that Bella heard Luca's voice she instantly got up.

"Leave right now!!!!" Bella said as she got out of her blanket. He was the last person she wanted to see and for the worst person to actually go into her room. Luca wondered if she removed her makeup from yesterday as it looked smeared for some reason. But Luca was going to keep that to himself.

"But I want to make sure you eat. It's very concerning for me if you don't." Luca pointed out.

"Oh if you are concerned then you would have texted me or called me. You didn't say a word after you left." Bella said as she then looked away. But as her emotions flew out as she now was in tears.

"I'm sorry but I forgot my phone and I wasn't able to contact you. Also, I was really busy so I didn't have the luxury to message you back." Luca explained but still Bella was not accepting those answers.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. You just didn't want to talk to me. You were probably hanging out with people you actually care about. Rather than a spoiled brat like me." Bella said in defiance.

"What are you talking about? I never said such things. Why are you assuming I don't care about you?" What Bella said was confusing to Luca. Bella then got her phone and showed it to Luca. Luca then looked to see all the pictures of her which were pretty good pictures. But what do these pictures have to do with anything? There were pictures of Emma and other people as well but that was it.

"There are no pictures of you. That means you were never a part of my life at all." Bella said as she was feeling sad. "So after I get my memories back I will never be able to see you again."

"Haaa is that what you are worried about. That I will be gone from your life?" Luca said.

"Yessss because you never cared about me at all," Bella said. "All you've been doing is putting on an act."

"But you don't know that at all," Luca said. "I....." he was going to say something but was unsure if he should say that.

"See you obviously don't care about me at all," Bella said as she then went to the blanket as she didn't want to talk anymore.

"...I'm going to stay here till you eat okay," Luca said as he then sat on the couch. He then noticed a laptop there. He then opened it and it was shown that it was hers. There was a password on it but he then did a few things before being able to log in. Bella was very sad as she didn't know if she was being too mean to him. Still, it was true there was no way for him to guarantee that he would be by his side. Though it was nice for him to apologize to him. But still, she can't help but feel that the two aren't meant to be in the same world. But thinking that she was getting more sad.

As time went by Luca was doing his work as he kept an eye on Bella. As long she was alive, Luca didn't worry too much. He wasn't as hyper-focused as compared to before as he wanted to make sure that he was able to attend to Bella if need be. So he just stayed there as he was calling and typing. Bella was trying to listen to music to distract herself. But as time continues to go by the desire to go to the restroom. But she can't be showing this side of her. That would be embarrassing. Bella was moving quite a lot as Luca then noticed this he didn't know what he was doing but decided to interact.

"Are you okay, do you need anything?" Luca said. But Bella didn't want to talk as she was resisting the urge to go to the restroom. Why did he have to stay? she wondered. Can he please leave? Luca then decided to stay next to the bed as he was kinda worried that she would do something bad. Bella then peaks out of the blanket and sees Luca there doing some work. But this frustrated her as there is no way that she could go to the bathroom without him noticing. This was such a bad day. Not to mention Grrrr. Her stomach was growling so much that she had no way of controlling it. Luca then heard it as he stopped working. Then he smiled as he then got back to work. Bella then was getting embarrassed as to why did this guy have to be here.