no hate when having fun

Walking around Bella and Emma were stared at as they were rather beautiful to be in a place like this. Many looking at them were bewildered as to why the two were even here. Yet at the same time the two were just as bewildered as they didn't know what to do. This was all new to them and felt like they were in a new world. Like what are some of these games and are they that fun. Especially with the ones you had to put a coin in. You put coins in just to drop coins, it was weird. Not to mention they were seeing that you had to win points just to win prizes. They looked at all the prizes and were surprised at how much money spent to play games when these items are so cheap. They thought normal people are crazy.

"Why are we here again?" Emma said as she was finding this to be rather weird.

"I am starting to wonder as well." Bella said as she was confused as to why this was addicting. Then they saw Luca and Tiffany play this game and were hitting a thin disk. They were hitting it back and forth till one hit the other side. Though it was a simple game they look like they were having a fun time. Bella and Emma decided to meet with them.

"Hey two seems to be having fun." Emma said as she was rather excited.

"Almost done you two?" Luca said as he was still trying to play. He was still excited about it which the two don't know why. After a few seconds Tiffany managed to win.

"Yessss I win again." Tiffany said while raising her hands in victory. She also happened to change her clothes as she was wearing professionally an hour ago but seemed to change before she got here.

"Why can't I win at this game." Luca said as he was thinking.

"Because you are going against me." Tiffany said confidently.

"Haha agreed. Hey you two wanna try it out. Though I would tell you that Tiffany is tough to play against." Luca said cheerfully though he lost he never seemed upset by it rather he was just enjoying the time playing.

"Ok let me try. Make sure you go easy on me." Emma said as she was rather interested in the game. Tiffany though wasn't going to lose her competitive spirit.

"No can do but I will make sure we have fun." They then went at it as Emma was obviously showing how new she was. Emma was having fun though which was good. Luca then went next to Bella to keep her company.

"Wanna try playing next?"

"I'm good I'm okay with watching." Bella said as she seemed ok with watching Emma play. However Luca wasn't going to have it.

"We have a lot of games to play and if you don't play now. It's going to be hard to play later on." Bella then looked at Luca as he was showing a casual face. Bella asked as she was rather curious.

"Are you going to make me or are you just saying?" Luca then grabbed Bella's hand and raised it up. Moving her hand it showed another table with same game Emma and Tiffany were playing.

"Does this answer your question." Bella then was rather puzzled for a moment before she smiled.

"Well you better make sure that you don't cry when you lose."

"Don't worry isn't the purpose of this to have fun. Win or lose I don't care." Luca pointed out.

"Yay I scored a point!!!" Emma yelled as she was so excited. Tiffany was actually smiling too.

"Hey I'm still winning, why are you so excited." Everyone then laughed being amused by it. As everyone started to play more and more games. Luca and Tiffany would teach them how to play some of the games. From fighting games to shooting games. From simple basketball games to dance dance games. Then there were touch screens to racing games. They did it all. Though it was difficult for them at first, Bella and Emma got the hang of the games. Both of them actually had some games they find to be really good at. Even Emma was addicted to one of the games as everyone had to pull her off because she wouldn't leave till she got a high score. There was also one game that both Tiffany and Bella enjoyed the most were the dancing ones. Though Bella struggled at first she eventually got the hang of it. Eventually Tiffany and Bella were both dancing perfectly in unison. It was to the point that many were just taking pictures. Despite Tiffany wanting to win against Bella she couldn't help but have fun with Bella. Luca and Emma were both bad so they were just messing around stepping on each other's spots. They even pretended to do dancing. People did look at the two as the two had fun. Eventually Luca ended up dancing with the other two as they thought it was fun as well. At the end of it all the four were having so much fun that they ended up having to sit down while resting.

"Emma and I will get some drinks, you two can get some rest." Luca said as he and Emma walked to order. This left Tiffany and Bella alone. They were rather quiet for a moment as they didn't know what to say. It was rather awkward even though they were playing for several hours non stop. Bella eventually grabs something from the bag and slowly sets it to Tiffany's side. When she dropped it, Tiffany saw her favorite type of candy. Bella then looked away as Tiffany was wondering how she got it. But then thinking about Luca of course she would have it. Though Tiffany looked away she quietly grabbed the candy.

"Thank you.." Tiffany whispered as she ate the candy. It was hard for her but she said it nonetheless. Bella heard it and was actually rather happy about it for some reason.

"It was fun, hope we can do this again." Bella said out loud as she smiled. Tiffany was looking the other way but also was rather smiling as well. Though they didn't talk much, the mutual understanding was there. At least for one day they were able to get along. Emma and Luca saw this from afar and gave high fives as they were happy to see that.

After it was about nine o clock, Luca then decided to go home as he noticed everyone was getting tired.

"Well Tiffany let's get going, Bella and Emma make sure you drive home safely okay."

"No problem it was fun today, lets have fun tomorrow." Emma said.

"Yeah it was. See you two tomorrow morning." Bella said with a smile as she didn't feel like she didn't have to be mad at Tiffany any longer.

".....Okay bye." Tiffany said as she was struggling to say these words. She was being resistant but said it. Bella was okay with it as they still weren't friends quite yet. They then went their separate ways.

"Soooo what do think oh today." Luca asked as he walked with Tiffany.

" ...It was okay. But you said it would be the two of us." Tiffany said. Despite having fun she wanted it to be just the two.

"But you were having fun right?' Luca pointed out. Then Tiffany turned red because she actually was having a blast.

"Still I would have preferred that we were having fun together." Tiffany said as she was starting to pout. Luca seeing this give her the candy. Seeing this Tiffany grabbed it. But the moment she grabbed it. Pulled Tiffany closer to him which was quite sudden and she got even more redder than before.

"I did this for your sake because I don't see you having any other friends. You usually hang with some co-workers but that is it. I want you to have more friends. We will always hang out okay so don't feel like you only need me okay." Luca explained. He was thinking this way because he wasn't going to be part of the company and he didn't know if his career would lead him to travel so giving Tiffany some friends would be nice. He doesn't want Tiffany to be lonely when he starts to leave the company. However he should have said it more clearly as this might give misunderstanding as Tiffany was still rather blushing enjoying the moment as Tiffany leaned more onto Luca.

After dropping off Tiffany back at her place, Luca then went back to the gaming house. Laurie said that there would be people helping around the house for now on. Derek sent a house maid who would clean the house and cook the food. This was nice as Laurie had always made the three guys in the house do the chores so that they could be well disciplined men as she would say it. Also they had people who would send clothes for the team to wear when streaming and during competition. Laurie and the rest already took pictures for the future competition as they wanted to inform the team. They even already posted the team besides Luca as per the contract. This created a lot of buzz from the fans as they wanted to know who is the mid laner for the team for the longest time. But that was hidden. To take advantage of this Derek actually created a promotion. It was to subscribe to the team's new social media to get a chance to see Luca in person before anyone else. There was so much hype that there were one hundred thousand people that joined when the page hit. It was rather interesting to hear from Tyler and Park were rather jealous about that fact but still they got a good number of fans but because of the mystery surrounding Luca it was the reason why.