A dad's concern

Seeing the parking lot and the surrounding lot being full. Luca was amazed at how fast the company works. There was even a truck with a bunch of stuff that was still being moved in. Luca walked in to see what was going on as they saw Laurie coordinating things from one person to the next.

"Well looks like we are getting a makeover aren't we." Luca said as he was walking to her. Laurie looked rather tired.

"This morning I went to the company with the three to get our size measure. Then we had to do some interviews. We then had to take part in some photo shoots. Next we had to choose the computers that we wanted to be taken home. After that we did some advertising for them as well. Following that I had to do some interviews to find a suitable coach. So it was a lot of work along with watching these three."

"I see and you even have to be in charge of moving in some new stuff. I hope you are also able to choose the computer that I want right?" Luca said to make her load even bigger. But Laurie saw it coming and pointed in the new box.

"Nice let me go inside to see..." Luca said as he was about to walk in. But then Laurie stopped him.

"They are filming right now. The three are showing off the computers they are using. So unless you want to be seen then I rather have you not go in."

"Ahh good call. So guessing we aren't scrimming tonight." Luca asked.

"We can but you can do it at home can't you. They will be filming us all night so better to do it alone." Laurie said.

"Ok well guess I will be going then." Luca said as he was beginning to walk away. Then Laurie also said something.

"Hey Luca?" Lauire said. This made Luca turn around in surprise. "I know you are hanging out with some people. But eventually you are going to have to tell them what you do. You even been slacking in the hours of your play." Though Luca has told Emma and Bella that he is a gamer. But he hadn't told them that he was actually going to leave the company to be a progamer at all. With all the work and spending more time with the others. His performance has been declining a little. He hasn't even told Tiffany, Nick or John about it. Luca was rather silent for a while before he said something.

"I just don't know if they are ok with it. I am leaving a perfectly good job and promotion in something that some people view a short career. They would think that I'm making the worst decision of my life." Luca reasoned. He remembered the conversation he had with his parents. They had an argument saying they regretted raising a kid like him. Why did he want to be a gamer? They told him if they chose that path as a gamer they would no longer want to see him. This upset him and even made him cry. His parents that were supposed to be the most supportive of him ended up being the ones that were against him. Because of that he always didn't like being in the spotlight or even stream. He didn't want many of his friends to see him the same way. Laurie then saw the sadness in his eyes. There was someone who wanted to talk to her but she completely ignored him and she even silenced him.

"Listen I know you like one of the ladies. But understand you can't think everyone is going to be like your parents. Don't be afraid to open yourself to them. Because if not how are you ever going to be sincere to them." Laurie explained. Luca couldn't say anything as he then nodded his head. Then Laurie reminded him. "Remember no matter what, we are still here for you. So don't be afraid to open yourself up." Luca was silent for a moment and looked away for a while. He then turned back to Laurie.

"Thanks I really need that." Luca then smiled as he then regained his confidence. "Make sure you keep the fort down while I'm gone."

"Who do you think you are talking to." Laurie boasted. "Not get out of here before anyone sees you." Lauried then waved bye. Luca chuckled before he walked back to the car. Feeling like something was lifted off his chest he then felt like actually might be time to say something. However that might not be possible. As there was another car that was a few yards behind Luca. There was a man inside and was observing him. Waiting for a perfect time to meet.