Great contract but more problems

Emma was driving the two and the atmosphere couldn't be worse. She tried to have music, but the stares from both of them made her shut the music. Emma didn't know what to do. She even said how beautiful the moon was before both of them muffed her. Crying on the inside, she wondered how Luca was able to deal with the both of them. Unconsciously she said it out loud.

"Luca, I'm going to make you pay for this." which then alerted the other two.

"He's coming home tonight so we can ask him later."

"Hey you better treat him nicely or I will make you suffer ten times worse."

"Let's see you try."

"Oh, both you two are about to find out after we stop this car." Bella and Tiffany were then looking at each other with deadly glares. They were really close in trying to fight it out. Before Emma interrupted.

"If the both of you don't stop arguing, then I would make sure both of you suffer." This hushed both of them up as they didn't want Emma to be mad. Then it was the silence again, as neither didn't want to talk anymore. Then Emma talked again.

"I felt hurt that he didn't want to tell us what he is up to. Though we only know each other for a while, he always leaves later just to do something at night. We even were going to have a late movie night. Yet he always says no." Emma was complaining, as she always felt left out on a part of his life. It was something that actually the other two felt as well.

"Right, I have known him for two years and he would always have something to do every night. I even asked him several times, but he says that it's his private life or something.

"Yeah and he would have the text from this group. He would always smile and never once would he tell me what it was." For once they were actually connecting, which was surprising. Both of them then were continuing to talk about him, which was quite nice to Emma as she was able to talk with them. Finally, Emma was able to have a civilized conversation with the two without having them kill each other. But still, Emma was going to ask Luca to pay her back afterward.

"Achoo!" Luca sneezed as he was driving. He randomly sneezed for some reason. Guessing, there was someone that was talking about him. Wondering who it might be as he then pulled up on a very nice office building. The company was called Phoenix gaming. They were a multi-billion PC company for gamers. From computers to gaming chairs, they have it all. They were actually wanting to sponsor some of the major teams in the world, but they were very late even though they were one of the few companies to start creating the gaming PC. They never saw that the gaming industry would turn into a major industry. They were interested to see if they could work with other teams but after thinking about it and wanting to not have to pay too much, they decided to buy out a team that is new with a bigger upside. Thus, after many talks with Laurie and showing them some of the scrims matches, the company felt good with what the team offered. And tonight was the night that the teams would sign the contract. This was the biggest moment for everyone including Luca as this meant that the team isn't just financially set but now they are given everything to further pursue their career as gamers.

He walked into the office just to see his entire team there. They didn't dress up nice at all, they just wore what they usually would have worn. There were no suits or anything, just basic clothes. The only one that actually dressed professionally was Laurie, as she was the manager of the team.

"Yo bro, you excited?" Tyler said as he came to give Luca a hug. "We finally made it dude. Oh, my god, I can't believe that we are signing a contract." Everything was surreal to him. He never imagined that not only is he getting a contract, but now he's making more money than the average person. It was just hard to imagine. Even Adrian, who was so talkative.