Are you there?

The very next day, things couldn't be more troublesome than initially thought. With a strike going on many of the workers were protesting, thinking they would lose their jobs to RIZE Factories that were bigger and better than what these factories could output. However, this was information that was reported falsely for some reason. However, because of that, Luca went in and had to make a deal with them and talk with them to see if they could come to common ground.

"Hey why are you selling us out?" one worker said.

"Are you planning to get rid of us?" Another one asked.

"What am I going to do if I lose my job." Another one said as he was trying to throw something at Luca. Nick was behind Luca for some reason as he wasn't wanting to get hit.

"Luca go faster," Nick said as he was rather scared of all these workers. But Luca kept on ignoring them as they would continue to pester them no matter what they said. Luca then got to the door where he was finally able to meet the person who was in charge of the protest.

"How does it feel to be in the spotlight?" Nick said as he finally started acting like a boss. The guy then wearing casual clothes just stood up with his heavy demeanor approaching the two. Though he was big, he actually had a young-looking face.

"Well not the spotlight I would prefer," Robert said with a smile. Although he created a protest he wasn't that angry rather he was very calm for being the manager of the plant. He then guided the two to the office and even presented each with a cup of tea.

"So Robert, why did you start a protest. Out of all the people you were one of the least likely to do this kind of thing." Luca said as he was rather close with Robert.

"Yeah you were one of the best managers and yet you caused this. If you keep doing it others might follow suit," Nick said as he was rather confused as well. Robert then took a deep breath before then looking at Nick and Luca as he then changes his expression from someone happy to someone serious.

"I did it on purpose..." Robert said, which then confused the two even more.

"I'm sure not following what you are talking about," Nick said as he never heard of such a thing. What could possibly be a benefit of causing a protest?

"Was there something going on in the factory that forced you to do this?" Luca said as he was thinking there was more to it.

"Yes to be precise many of the workers were recently feeling the pressure of seeing how a big corporation takes over smaller ones. Many think that their jobs would be replaced by robots. With many who don't know if they could keep their jobs." Robert said. "For me, it's not a big deal to say the least but think about the rest who aren't in my position what happens to them."

"I see those who aren't in our positions won't be worried about jobs. For them losing a job would be detrimental to their livelihood," Nick said.

"So what do you want us to do?" Luca said as he was rather curious as to what Robert's plan for doing all this.

"I just want a contract between the representatives of the Elysium and those of the factory. A few years contract to ensure them a job. That way they are given time to prepare rather than be cut instantly." Robert said.

"I see if we do they would insure a job for some time at the same time we guarantee a workforce for a few years as well," Luca said.

"Right, and I have already listed all the things the workers want. This way we can create a contract that compromises with everyone." Robert said.

"I see but why do I have to be here? Nick is good enough that doesn't require me to do anything right?"

"That is where you are wrong. You were the one that connected with people the best. I want you to talk with them while we form the contract. This way they are not thinking that we are just trying to end this ordeal. We need them to feel as though they are important." Robert said.

Memories That Bring Love: Love HappensOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara