Jealous sometimes

After about a few hours of sleep, Bella woke up feeling rather happy about everything. It was their first night like this and it was very very passionate. She wondered if she was that much of a pervert as she felt like she wanted to go again. Still making contact, Bella couldn't help touching his skin. Sliding her fingers on his chest while also putting her body closer to Luca, she could help but want more. She then looked at his face closely as she never realized that behind his glasses he had a pretty handsome face. He was kinda lazy because every time he slept with her, he would always forget to take off his glasses. The night they slept together, Bella removed them at night. Thinking about his face, suddenly Luca grabbed Bella closer. "You sure are very aggressive despite already spending an entire night."

"Mhmmm a woman has needs." Bella reasoned as she was looking away innocently. With a smile, Luca then pulled her hair back to get a better look at the face.

"What a beautiful woman you are," Luca said instinctively. He wasn't able to say anything because that was all he could say. Smiling, she then got under the blanket while looking the other way.

"You can't even see without your glasses how would you know," Bella said as she noticed he didn't have his glasses on. Luca then got close to her ear.

"Do you want to know a secret? ....I actually don't need glasses to see." This caused Bella to then be shocked as she turned around.

"Wait, so these are fake glasses?" Bella asked. Luca then made her wear those glasses. Bella wore them and she looked at Luca. "Hmmm, these lenses are fake... What do you think?" Bella said curiously, as she never had to wear glasses before. But suddenly Luca attacks her lips like crazy. Bella didn't understand why, but she didn't mind it as her wish came true. She thought maybe wearing fake glasses has its charm.

After a few more hours of blah blah bee bee the two finally decided to get ready. As though it was some odd coincidence there were clothes in a closet that just happened to fit Bella and Luca's sizes. Though they would have worn their other clothes, they were rather torn last night for being a little too rushed. Not wanting to show those clothes, they put them in a bag to hide it. They also had some hats as they knew they were rather loud last night. So covering their faces they quickly went to the receptionist's desk to check out. They didn't even get breakfast to make sure that no one knew who they were. Luca found it strange as he didn't see the receptionist from yesterday. But didn't pay attention to it as he thought his shift was over.

Getting back to the car, they quickly left as they drove off to get to a breakfast place. It just so happens that the car has an address for a breakfast place as well. Luca was wondering how skilled Selene was at this. And when they got there as though it was perfectly planned, it was already reserved and set for them.

"You know I can see why Selene watches over you and the house while your dad is away," Luca said as he was eating his food right next to Bella. Bella was actually feeding Luca as Bella wanted to try that out.

"Selene is amazing at her job. She deals with the day to day affairs of the house. Not only that Selene would help with scheduling and appointments for Nelson. Oh and if there is a time that my dad can't go to a place. She would go in his behalf when it comes to a business meeting." Bella said. "Most importantly she treats me like a little sister. Thinking about it she is probably my only other friend."

"Ahhh." Luca opened his mouth for her to feed. It was quite fun for both of them. " That is probably why she set up everything so her little sister could have fun." Bella hears that stuff his face with more food.

"Shut up, just eat your food," Bella said as she continued to feed Luca food. They were enjoying the food. Though they didn't realize they were being filmed instead of being filmed on social media, it was filmed by a sister of hers.