Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Meeting again

After Bella left, everything was very much back to being professional. Jeff and everyone then gives their apologies to Tiffany and Luca. Both of the two didn't mind it and forgave them as there was no harm. Tiffany apologized because she escalated the entire ordeal. Jeff forgave as well since it was their side who started it first. Even though Bella didn't work for the company, Jeff still had to apologize for the actions of their boss's daughter.

"Now enough of that, how about we call this a lunch break right now," Luca said. "Nick, our manager has reserved a pleasant restaurant across the street for all of you. The CEO will meet you there as well if you have any more things to ask. After the break, we can all come back here and we will personally give you a tour of our company."

"Yes, that sounds great," Jeff said. As he led everyone outside the presentation room. Tiffany and Luca were smiling and standing there waiting for everyone to leave. They then look to no one was there. Then after that Tiffany then sat in the chair as she was now willing to release her frustration.

"I can't stand people like her. She thinks just because her dad has the money she could go around and insult any other company that isn't as big as their company." Tiffany complained. Luca then gives her a bottle of water to drink just to calm her down. "Thank you."

"Haha well, it wouldn't be an interesting day without her. But at least we nailed the presentation." Trying to cheer Tiffany, Luca then put his hand out. Seeing this she gave the high five. "Come on let me take you to a nice Japanese restaurant let me take you there. It's in the luxury mall." Tiffany was thinking for a moment and was rather happy to hear that.

"Are you paying for it?" She said with a cute face. This made Luca laugh because it just so happens that whenever it comes to food he's willing to pay.

"Of course it's my treat to your majesty," Luca said as he went towards the door and opened it like a gentleman as he bowed in front of her. Tiffany chuckled before she got up to walk out.

In the luxury mall, there was Bella and Rebecca in a mall looking at some of the clothes. Rebecca was suffering quite a bit including the driver as they were carrying loads and loads of clothes. Bella was still mad about how Tiffany made fun of her even though she was the one who said it. But the fact that someone would imply that to her made her more frustrated when she kept thinking about it. Bella wanted to get revenge on Tiffany but how.

"Milady is everything okay?" Rebecca said as Tiffany was standing there in the open.

"Hmmm I am thinking what...wahhhh" Bella was going to say something before someone snooped behind her.

"Heeelllo Bella what are you doing standing there?" A lady said as she then let go and got in front of her. She had long hair with long black hair. And was a rather cheerful person who also happens to be more tomboyish despite the long hair. Her clothing had more of a guy style despite she would look prettier with girl clothes.

"Emma, can you please not do that every time we meet?" Bella said as she was looking at her phone to make sure nothing on her outfit was off. "Anyways I thought we were supposed to meet up later this afternoon."

"Umm, I came here because I was hungry and was going to eat sushi. By the way, why are you here so early?" Emma said.

"Well, today my dad made me go to a presentation. I had to talk to some stupid people and now I'm mad so I want to relieve my stress by shopping." Bella said. Emma then looked at Rebecca seeing her suffering as she was carrying a handful of shopping bags and boxes all by herself without anyone helping her out. She was suffering so much it could be said why all these maids were constantly in shape. It was to carry all the shopping bags.