Chapter 3

After shaking hands, Bella instantly brushed Luca's hand aside and went straight to the room. The assistant bowed for her forgiveness as she was telling them she was just here to watch nothing more. Then the key people showed up as they shook hands with Tiffany and Luca. They were more polite and were giving a few words of greetings. Luca, who was stunned for a moment, went back into the professional mode as he talked with the people working for RIZE investments. After the greeting Luca and Tiffany then asked them to sit as the presentation was going to begin shortly. Before that, Tiffany then whispered to Luca.

"What was that? Are you okay, you were stunned when you met that lady. By the way, do you know her? She acted as she saw you before." Tiffany said in question.

"......Sorry I was...just... surprised because I just saw her driving by when coming here. I didn't expect her to be the daughter of the richest man."

"Well, get your act together we need this presentation to be a success." Tiffany then walked in first. Luca, before he went in, took deep breaths. He had never felt this nervous before. Just by having her there, he felt like the world was on his back. He then recollected as he knew that doing his job is important right now. And she is just a guest so there is no need to impress her yet. It's important that he get the presentation done. But really her name really does match who she is. She really is a beautiful being, people would think that she was a goddess for sure. Luca was thinking that but then got his focus back.

"Okay, I can worry about that later. For now, time for work." Luca said to himself as he then walked into the front next to Tiffany. Nodding to Tiffany to start he then started the presentation.

 "Once again I would like to thank all of you for coming today. On behalf of Elysium corporation. We would like to present our company and what we are looking forward to doing in the future. First off we..." He was then presenting Elysium corporation which was started 4 years ago which was a small company back then. Basically, it was creating an effort in making sure the world was a cleaner place to live in. This was done by using various means. First was replacing products, bags, boxes, and containers that are easier to use, recyclable, and still affordable where companies don't have to spend more money to buy them. Next was developing ways to reuse products and water so that it was used in the most efficient way possible. Also, they are investing in creating new forms of energy that aren't relying upon the need for fossil fuel. Not to mention creating movements to help clean many of the lands that are filled with trash. Overall they do many of the things that you would expect of a company trying to make the world a better place. It was before local and only in a small state. But the past few years they have expanded rapidly as they went from helping one city to helping nearly half a country. Originally there would be small gatherings of people helping now there would be large fundraisers and many restaurants and companies use Elysium products to help promote a better world.

Many of the people were amazed by the production of the company and even was amazed by how well they are working with other people that they have heard of. Luca explains to people that supported the company voluntarily with no money backing them up. There were so many well-known figures that supported the company as well. So far many have been impressed with the company. All except for Bella who not only was bored with the presentation but didn't care in the slightest. She eventually got her phone out messaging her friends and looking at other products. The assistant was rather impressed with the company as she had the leisure to listen to the presentation. Thankfully Rebecca just has to make sure that Bella just stays there and doesn't do anything.

"Next is the future that we plan for our company," Tiffany said as it was her to present her part of the case. "Please look at the next page as I will explain each bullet point that we are going to achieve and how we are going to achieve." Luca was then after his presentation then looked at Bella as she was just messaging and playing with her phone. He sighs in his head as he was rather disappointed that she wasn't amazed by the presentation. But he probably thought she wasn't in the least bit interested as from the way she looked she never had to touch an office or even hear such a thing. She is truly the definition of a rich kid. However, he found it to be rather adorable for some reason. Luca then smiled as he then went back to the presentation. Luca thought that Tiffany was doing exceptionally so far which was amazing to see. It was amazing how far both have gone with this company. He has worked with her for two years and they help the company expand the moment that they arrive. It was great to see how long Luca could stay here as he was eventually moving on as well. He wondered that as Tiffany was done with her presentation. "Any questions?"