Chapter 8

At ten at night, the party wasn't lively as there weren't many people. However, there was Bella and Emma with Cam who was drinking with some of his friends. Like a private party, everyone was having fun. Cam made sure that his group would get the VIP room to enjoy everything. Food, music, drinks, and everything you can imagine. Bella happily accepted all of it as she was having the time of her life. Left and right, she was drinking to her heart's content so early in the night. Emma and Marie, who was the unfortunate soul to watch over Bella, surprised that she drank that much. For an hour she was hammering herself with constant drinks. Finally, after chugging a few bottles, Cam was giving one last drink as she was offering it to Bella. Cam and his friends were actually happy when they saw it as they couldn't believe that he gave her that drink.

"I don't believe that she should drink that." Marie insisted as she had a bad feeling about that drink. Yet as she stopped Cam from giving the drink, Bella just grabbed it without considering if Cam had spiked the drink.

"It's a drink whatever." As Bella just drank it without hesitation.

"But..." Marie said as she was still worried. Cam and his friends were then happy to see it as they knew what happened. All but the other three.

After a while, the place was soon packed with people that looked as though there was no space to move. Seeing that Bella then signaled to Emma. Bella then grabbed a drink but 'accidentally poured the drink all over her.

"Aw, Emma I need to go to the restroom can you help me?" Bella then winked as to give her the signal.

"Oh sure let me help you," Emma said as she grabbed a bag with her. Marie seeing that this was rather suspicious decided to follow them. Before Bella left the room, she then turned around.

"Cam I will be back soon." As she also winked at Cam.

"Ok, I will be waiting," Cam said as he was looking to leave as well. Before he did everyone was giving him a high five before leaving the room. Marie was found this suspicious as she for sure needed to do something. In the meantime after parking his car, he then got out of the car. Wearing rather nice clothes for the situation he then looked around. Luca, seeing how big the line was, was wondering what he should do. Looking at the GPS he was for sure that this was the right address. But what to do with the long line, should he stay or go in. The only reason he came to the club was that Emma called worried about Bella. So she asked to help if any trouble came to Bella. But still, what could possibly be in the club he wondered.

Back in the restroom, Bella made sure that Marie was outside as to not know what was going on. In the meantime, Bella and Emma were in a huge stall where Bella was changing clothes while in the meantime Emma was wearing Bella's dress that she was originally wearing. Then Emma was also trying to put on a wig along with that, which was the same hairstyle as Bella's.

"Ok so remember the part where you rush out eventually you will see Cam there. Rush there quickly okay." Bella said.

"Okay got it, that seems to be the easy part don't worry leave it to me," Emma said as she was waiting for Bella to fill in the plan. If Bella didn't say anything then it would've been a disaster.

"Good now you did what I told you to do right?" Bella asked as both of them were getting their final touches. Bella was dressed in a plain hat and clothes. It was not as stylish as she was looking but still, it was good. But when Emma was putting on her wig she stopped.....

"Yeah I did, I did it as exactly as you said," Emma said as she was looking away in regret. She hoped that Luca was outside waiting for her no matter what the plan was. At least she could trust him with everything. Thus because of the mishap, a twist of fate would have brought those two together in a rather unique way.