Shes learning!!!

In the morning it was the usual thing for Luca as he was still ignoring the alarm. The only difference was today he could sleep on the bed and actually had the blanket on. But then again, not only that he was sleeping in a rather expensive bed in a rather expensive house. He probably never had such blissful sleep in his entire life. It was as though his body had gone back through time like a kid as his body was full of energy. When sleeping comfortably and having two weeks off was really relaxing for him. He actually woke up early, but wanting to go back to sleep he hugged his pillow as he was falling back to sleep. However, there was a ring on his phone. It immediately alerted him as he instantly woke up. Most phone calls that ring he would usually ignore when sleeping. Even from his team, he would usually ignore them as well. This specific ringtone was more important. Hearing it he instantly answered the phone.

"What happened?? John something the matter?!!!" Luca said in a panic. John really never calls him because Tiffany would be the one to call. But since Tiffany is on vacation and didn't want to bother her, John personally called, so that means something is serious. Yet...

"Luca, why are you so serious? It is nothing to worry about it, to be honest. It's just that things seem to turn rather unexpected." John said. "Do you have a computer with you? I will send you an email." Luca instantly got out of bed and hit the computer as he wanted to find out what was going on. Looking at his email, he was rather restless as he thought it was going to be a serious deal. He wondered if it was the situation that might have involved the company as a whole. Seeing that John sent an email he then checked the contents then rather than being in shock he then was rather ecstatic about it."

"Seems like you are a busy man now, John. I hope you got enough workers that would be able to help you." Luca commented. Seeing the files, he realizes that the company is going through major changes by themselves with RIZE looking to acquire Elysium.

"It seems before we are acquired we have many who want to work with us from now on," John said. "I told them we can wait till we are acquired. But they refused as they seemed to want to enjoy the spoils of war as they say."

"So that is why you are calling me because you want me to...."

"Help me do some work for me," John said as he finished the sentence. "We have been stretched rather thin lately with the expansion of business and even before RIZE we were working really hard to make sure that all the customers are taken care of but with the current situation I needed to call someone in."

"Hmm but I recalled that I was on vacation..."

"But I also let a few late hours slide. And if I added up, you have two weeks' worth of hours to do." John pointed out.

"Hmm guess I've been a really bad worker.."

"Just enough to get you detention for now."

"I hope you are not planning to make me suffer that long."

"Well just until Tiffany comes back."

"Then okay I seem to see the stars have guided me to my path today."

"It has indeed."

"Yes let me... Wait"

"What..." Luca was going to dress and get ready for work before he then recalled a rather interesting situation predicament he was stuck in. If he headed there now, then he would likely receive her wrath one way or another.

"I have this situation where I can't go to work because.."

"Oh right Bella....I receive news about that, actually." John said instantly.