"Believe it or not, he will definitely ask to live in the same building with me?"

    Shen Liang said , and as expected , Shen Hui walked directly towards the building where they were located. Lei Zhen frowned unchecked, and Shen Hui soon Entered the hall: "Fifth brother, the building here is three floors full.     Why don't we live together? It's a bit lively."

    "Legacy!"

Lei Zhen took a step forward, blocking his vision abruptly, regardless of his intentions. , A second room concubine dared to ask to live with the long room concubine, who gave him his face?

    "Fifth brother..."

    Shen Hui couldn't help taking two steps backwards, somewhat fearful. He looked at Shen Liang for help. The latter did not scold Lei Zhen, but slowly straightened his sleeves and said casually: "Brother, although he is his own brother, but I am also a twin. If there is not enough space, if you ask to live in the same place, I have nothing to say. Now there are obviously two buildings vacant, but you have to live with me, really just for the fun? If so, Why doesn’t the third brother go to Haitang Garden? Your grandmother, aunt and siblings are all there."

    Shen Hui has no objection to revenge on the second room, but if he wants to step on him to please the old lady and then take the opportunity to retaliate, then he can just take revenge on him. Can't help him.

    "The fifth brother said it is extremely true. I took the liberty."

    The expression on his face couldn't help stiffening. Shen Hui turned around and walked out, finally choosing the building next door to live in.

    "Lord, what does he mean?"

    Rao Shi Leizhen also didn't know which role he was playing. There was no intersection between the lord and Shen Hui. What is the use of the old pious woman sending him over?

    "He, he has been oppressed all the year round, thinking that he might be like that all his life. Who knew that Shenyang was suddenly abandoned, and Shen Wang was too young, plus the provocation of some people, his mind became alive and he didn't care about him. The old godly woman put him here, just to determine my position, when to rest and which room to rest in." Among the

    big gates, there are countless people like Shen Hui. If he doesn't provoke him, He would not practice the practice of sitting even and anger him for no reason. The words he said before were already reminding him. If he is still obsessed with understanding, then don't blame him for his cruelty.

    "The lord means that he might..."

    "It doesn't work to say it. Let our people keep an eye on Dongxiang, Haitang Garden and this building."

    Before he was interrupted, Shen Liang stood up and walked out. Perhaps it was because he was accused by Taoists and the like as the evil womb of the evil star since he was born. Shen Liang did not have a good impression of Taoist temples, but Xiangguo Temple was located on Fengming Mountain. It is a must. He has been here twice in his previous life. Once he lost Qi Yue, and the second time was after the death of the first emperor. As a queen, he came to pray on behalf of the new emperor to pray for the peace of the Great Qin Kingdom. I bathed and fasted in Xiangguo Temple for three months, and I was quite familiar with all parts of Xiangguo Temple.

    "Fifth brother going out?"

    Shen Liang wanted to go for a walk in the back mountains. A clean place could help him settle his heart. Who knew that he had just crossed the gate of the hospital and met the oncoming Shen Qiang and Shen Jing, but Shen Qiao didn't have it. With them, I must be sad at this time.