Chapter 17: Revealing The Truth

Start from the beginning

I also told Justin and Yelena about the NuForm plan and they're planning to evacuate the city, just in case.

Vanessa: So, this Hammerhead is going to destroy the city if he can't be this new Bigman of Crime?

Y/N: Yeah.

Vanessa: And that was you fighting that Rhino creature on the news a few weeks back, as Spider-Man.

Y/N: Yeah.

Vanessa: You could've died Y/N. I can't believe this. Why didn't you tell me about any of this? All those talks we had, how to keep yourself safe. But this...

Y/N: I didn't want to worry you. I thought that keeping it a secret would keep you safe. I need to protect you mum. But now I've messed things up with you.

Vanessa: Y/N. There is nothing you ever do or ever be that would make me stop loving you baby. Nothing. You give me strength Y/N. That's all a hero really is. Someone who doesn't give up, someone who's brave for the people they love.

Mum and I hug.

Y/N: I love you Mum.

Vanessa: I love you too baby boy.

As we pull away I see Justin come in.

Justin: Yelena contacted S.H.I.E.L.D, agents will be here soon. We should start going door to door.

Vanessa: Okay. Let's get this evacuation started soon.

Justin: Right.

Justin then goes to my room.

Mum looks at me and puts her hand on my cheek.

Vanessa: You remind me more of your father every day. You stay safe.

Y/N: I will.

Mum then leaves and I look at a picture of me, her and dad.

Y/N: I hope I'm makin' you proud dad.

I then join Justin in my room.

Justin: Hey. I'm telling people that they need to evacuate before we start going door to door.

Y/N: Okay, cool.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: So, I... I wanted to say, thanks for always having my back bro.

Justin: It's all good. You'd do the same for me if it were the other way around.

I nod.

Y/N: Hey, I could use your help before you head out.

Justin: You got it. What's up?

Y/N: Well, my suit is torn up so I need a new one. I've got new designs but I need some help putting it together.

Justin: Okay, let's do it.

Justin and I then start working on my new suit.

(A/N: So like in my other story this song will be Y/N's song. Like how back in black is considered Tony Stark's song.)

As Justin and I are making my new suit I decide to go with a more stealthy design so that I'm harder to spot, especially from a distance.

While working on the suit I start doing some small upgrades to my web shooters.

The suit has a black design with some green added in there. I figured may aswell experiment with suit colours. Who says Spider-Man has to only wear red and blue, right?

Once we're done I go to get changed and when I come back I see that Justin plus mum, Yelena and Mia are standing in the room.

I pull off my mask.

Y/N: So, what do you guys think?

Mia: It's great. I like it.

Yelena: Me too. It suits you.

Y/N: Thanks guys. So everyone knows what they're doing, right?

Justin: Yep.

Vanessa: Justin, Mia and I will help with the evacuation.

Yelena: While myself and some S.H.I.E.L.D agents deal with Hammerhead's men in the streets.

Y/N: Okay, good.

Justin: Wait, what are you gonna do?

Y/N: I'm gonna deal with Tombstone and Hammerhead. Hopefully I can stop them.

???: Oh my god!

We all turn to see Ben standing in my bedroom doorway with his jaw dropped.

Ben: You're... you're... spider... Spider-Man.

Y/N: Oh god.

Yelena: Now someone else knows.

Y/N: Ben, what are you doing here buddy?

Justin: Oh, I called him but I didn't know he'd come over right now.

Ben: I'm so glad I did. This is awesome! But how? When...?

Y/N: Look Ben, I know you've got alot of questions but they'll have to wait.

Ben: Right! Right. Okay.

Justin: We'll take Ben with us and fill him in.

Y/N: Okay, good.

Ben: Nice suit by the way Y/N.

I chuckle.

Y/N: Thanks Ben. I gotta go. Good luck everyone.

Mia comes over and kisses me.

Mia: You be careful, okay? Please come back to me.

Y/N: As long as your here I have all the motivation in the world to come back in one piece. Bye, I love you Mia.

Mia: I love you too.

I put on my mask and jump out of the window.

Mia's P.O.V

After seeing Y/N leave to stop Hammerhead and Tombstone I see Ben come over to me.

Ben: Wait, so you're Spider-Man's girlfriend. That's so cool, just saying.

I laugh and shake my head.

Mia: Okay you, enough of that. Let's go.

All of us leave the house and start to help with the evacuation.