_

"jisung, please come down to the studio- please- i'm bored- please" yoongi begged through the phone.

"i would but i have nothing to do." i said pityingly.

"It just so happens to be cold and I brought too much food," yoongi whined in the other end.

I thought for a few moments. "Fine, OK" I said finally giving in. I heard Yoongi cheer loudly. He must have put his phone down to do so as his cheers were echoed.

"hyung, ill probably be there within an hour" i said standing up and looking around.

Yoongi was still cheering so I put down the phone.

It had snowed this morning so when i walked out my room in my coat and scalf jin rushed towards me in what seemed to be terror.

"you're going to meet yoongi i imagine?" he said, not really needing a response.

He started inspecting how many layers I was wearing.

"hmm. Not enough. Come here" he said, ushering me forward. He pulled my coat off and gave me his hoodie. "Right, now you should be a bit warmer." he said, giving back my coat.

"Also also-" he ran over to a draw and started rummaging around.

He then withdrew some heatpads (hot pads idk).

"take these" he stuffed them into my hand.

I was holding back my grin so much that my face was starting to hurt.

"You should be ok now" he said, looking me up and down, trying to find any flaws.

"you know, I once left the house at 3am on Christmas of 2013. It is colder than today and you know what I got? Only a small hood to shield me from the storm..." jimin said, laying on his back on the floor.

"there he is again, feeling sorry for himself" jin yawned, rolling his eyes.

Jimin shook his head, pretending to wipe away tears with his sleeve.

"i'm leaving before an audience arrives for this performance you have going on here" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Did I mention... That it was 3am....on Christmas day-" was the last thing i heard before i left the house.

"do you want me to stand outside big hit with tickets, Jimin?'' I said pocking my head around the door, grinning evilly. He flipped me off and I ran away.

Sadly, the only lady who lived in this building has died. So there would be no one in close vicinity watching Jimin's little performance.

On the topic of the old lady being dead, this opened up a question. Who was putting salt on the path?

I sound kinda rude talking about her, but i guess it's what she gets as a few times i had heard her muttering "bloody homosexuals" when me and yoongi walked past.

Probably because we were holding hands, but it's still rude.

I was never hurt by her statements as it was true.

And I cannot take offence from a lady who (quite clearly) was on her last legs.

_

The studio was crowded with people as usual. They were a lot more rowdy this time as I believe the award show had put something in their system that made them obnoxious and rude.

"JISUNGGG" someone shouted as i quickly ran through them.

They tried shoving me, but ended up shoving each other which I think is pretty funny.