f o u r t e e n

Começar do início

I had to threaten her to make her move in with me, and that wasn't even enough.

𑁍

I walked into the art studio, the smell of paint-filled my nose. There was music playing in the distance.

I walked through the studio people were sitting at canvas painting, I saw Athena in the far corner, she stood on a stool on her tippy toes.

What ticked me off was she was with a guy, he was practically drooling over her. I walked over to them, keeping my eyes on the guy.

The guy noticed me first, making Estella turn around.

Letting out a sigh she says, "how the hell did you find me?" She questioned me.

"Your so smart, figure it out." I kept my eyes narrowed at the guy. Who the fuck is he?

"Dam, Spencer had one job." She shakes her head.

"Let's go," I grabbed her arm softly, the guy touch me making Athena and I look at him.

"She doesn't have to go anywhere with you, buddy." My jaw clenched, and my gaze darken.

He moved his hand and gulped, I looked back at Athena, "I advise you to grab your thing now, and let's go."

"I've no problem watching his blood mix in with your paint." Her eyes widen as I finished, I glance up at the guy as he backed away slowly.

Grabbing her bag she storm off, I watched her walked out of the studio before turning back to the guy.

Walking closer to him, I grabbed him by his throat making his eyes pop.

"Let me make this clear as possible, go near her or even breathe near her, I'll rip your throat out and burn your eyeballs out and send them to your family." I smacked his face, with a grin.

"Are we clear?" He gulped with wide eyes and nodded.

"I need words." My jaw clenched, "y-yes."

Good, I stepped away from him and gave the elderly woman a respectful nod as I left the studio.

I got in my car already seeing and frowning at Athena, she didn't say anything and that didn't sit right with me.

Starting the car, And drove home.

𑁍

I never understand how people are addicted to the smell of gas, I have two addictions.

Fruit snacks and Estella Athena Knight.

I lose my mind around her, she makes me want to rip her clothes off and kill everyone who looks her way.

She lives in my house, three doors down and I have to tie myself down just so I won't carry her and make her sleep in my room.

I was fuming, I took my jacket off and had my shirt rolled up to my elbows. The sun was just setting and the cool air swift through me as I pump the gas.

I wanted to scream at her, just for her to talk to me, she hasn't said a word since we left the studio.

She was inside the gas station grabbing snacks, I listen to the cars as they drove past on the road.