Tears, Blood, and Shattered Hearts

Luz's POV

"No need to worry about how I found you. Instead worry about how you're outnumbered HAHAHA!"

Out of nowhere, Belos, Kikimora, and Hunter's ex-friends appeared from behind the trees that surrounded me. With Belos was Amity being held hostage. He had his left hand covering her mouth and the other hovering above her head.

"I want you to surrender now or else I'll take control over your little girlfriend. I'm sure you recognize my voice, don't ya Amity Blight?"

Both mine and Amity's eyes opened wide. Belos was the mysterious guy who talked to Amity outside the bus. So that's how he found us here. Belos must've followed us.

"Are we really doing this Belos? Amity is not a part of this."

"She is not but I have her as an advantage to bring you down. You love her right? So you must surrender to me if you want your precious Amity in one piece," Belos threatened.

I observed around me as the entire were getting closer to me. My eyes averted to a slow movement near a tree. It was Eda dressed as The Owl Lady sneaking behind Belos to help me out of this situation. The others didn't seem to notice as they were focused on me. I sighed knowing that Amity was able to text Eda through my phone. I hoped that she was able to get to Hunter before she was captured.

"Heh, I won't surrender," I said confidently.

"Oh? Is that so? Then I'll go ahead and AARGH!!"

Amity bit Belos fingers before elbowing his stomach and running to me. She wrapped her arm around me, facing Belos. It was Eda's cue to enter the battle.

"Kid! I got here as soon as possible! Did you text Hunter to get his butt over here?"

"Actually, Amity did it for me and I'm grateful for it," I smiled at my girlfriend.

"Nice job Blight. You managed to defend yourself. Do you think she can be a part of our club, kid?"

"I think she can."

"I think so too," Amity smirked.

"Hey! We're not done here just yet," Belo's eyes glowed.

"You're right...we aren't," I agreed with my biggest enemy for the first time.

"What's the situation here Firelight?"

"Boscha and Willow are being controlled by Belos. He's able to have the two fight by manipulating them to think that we're the enemies. Belo's magic aura is heavy which indicates his magic level is super high. As Hunter told us a month ago, Belos had a powerful flower that made his level at a maximum point."

"That's not good. It's us two versus seven of them."

"Don't forget me. I may not be a hero but I was able to fight during the Magic Games," Amity mentioned.

"It's far too dangerous for you. It can get ugly and there's no way we're putting you in harm's way Blight."

"Owl Lady is right. With Belos at max level, there's no idea what he'll do to get rid of us."

"We'll try to get rid of the three idiots first until Hunter arrives. Then we will handle your friends and our opponents. You need to tell Bump what's going on and to evacuate everyone. We won't let these guys get near you or anyone else. We'll make an opening for you to escape."

"Alright. You better be careful you two or else I will have to save you guys," Amity backed away to let us give her an entrance to go through.

"We will hermosa," I grinned.