Chapter 35: Wake Up

My art^^^ that's what Anzhong (the evil dude) looks like (hmu up my art Instagram if you'd like :) @angryone1_  )

⚠️ MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️

SERIOUSLY DON'T READ THIS IF YOU THINK YOU MAY GET TRIGGERED
I didn't think this'd end up happening when I started this fic 🤡 pls just skip it if u don't want to read it
No rape but lots of sexual assault
I will put a brief overview of this chapter in the Author's Note at the bottom, so anyone who needs to can just scroll past and read that instead
-Angry
——————————————————————

Everything feels like floating. Calm, smooth, fluffy...?...floating. Limbs...wafting and weightless. There are no colors, but it also feels like there is every color at the same time. Breaths easily fill lungs. Air noiselessly shifts around. Is there air? It feels like a void, actually. But...good? It's a good void. It feels nice...

A feeling of pleasure zaps through this whelming emptiness like lightning, and Bakugou's head twists to the side in reaction, neck stretching. What is that? That's...nice....

Bakugou's fuzzy mind whispers to him calmly as he contentedly remains in the realm of his good...pleasurable sleep.

"No. Get up! Fucking stop this—" a voice at the back of his mind screams, but the good feeling flows over the voice, rushing over it in waves and covering it up. There are no thoughts here. There is no need to think. Everything is just peaceful right now.

What had that voice even said? It sounded so...mad...and angry.... There is no need for such feelings as those here. Right now, everything is peaceful and good.

Bakugou feels his body twist around him, the pleasure making its way over his skin and deep into his muscles. His neck. His stomach. His thigh. His peck.

"FUCKING WAKE UP! IT'S HIM!"

Eyes shooting open as his head snaps forward, Bakugou's pulse races from the abrupt awakening. Then his heart drops down to the depths of the Earth, and his blood runs cold. In front of him, a large portion of Bakugou's vision is blocked. Wide eyes slowly looking up, Bakugou's sight is engrossed by the expression of a maliciously smiling man whose eyes are filled with a disgustingly familiar glee and gratification. His face hovers mere inches above Bakugou's. The man's disturbing smile twists across his face too widely, making his glowing golden eyes squint and pink eyebrows gyre upward.

Bakugou's face drains of blood, expression frozen in shock, horror, and fear. "This is a nightmare," he mutters to himself disbelievingly. Squeezing his eyes closed tightly, Bakugou tries to wake up; his brows press together and push down on his eyelids in his desperate attempt to rid himself of this wretched dream. "It's just a fucking nightmare. Wake the fuck up, dammit!" The broken plea goes unanswered, and Bakugou's eyes shoot open again as he feels a hand sliding up his shirt, pushing the flimsy pajama shirt up.

It's a dream. It's a dream. That bastard is locked up in jail. It's a dream. He can't fucking be here.

A sharp pain and the sickening sound of splitting flesh wrench a mixture of a scream and pleasured gasp from Bakugou's throat. Bakugou grits his teeth, and tears leak to the ground from the corners of his eyes. Why does it have to feel good? he thinks desperately.

His eyes roll to the left, glaring pathetically through his side-eye at the mop of pink hair slowly lifting away from his neck, where Anzhong sunk his teeth into Bakugou's flesh. "You're in jail, you bastard," Bakugou whispers disbelievingly as the sick and unwanted reality sinks in.

Face once again just above Bakugou's, Anzhong licks some of the droplets of thick crimson liquid decorating his mouth and chin from his lips, smiling lasciviously. "I couldn't help but come find you again because you are just so lovely, baby boy," he compliments smoothly. "I even found this lovely gentleman with a fantastic replication quirk that made a large doll look just like you. It cost me an extraordinarily large sum, just like the services of the fellow with the transportation quirk I enlisted, but it was entirely worth it. Before I whisked you away like the gorgeous damsel you are, I took the liberty of recording some of your precious sleep-talking and left the recorder in the doll in your place. I wanted to be prepared to give us as much...time...as possible..." he trails off, bending down again. Anzhong latches his teeth onto Bakugou's peck and bites down, eliciting another scream from the pinned boy, Bakugou's head slamming backwards as his body twists, trying to escape even as his limbs and something appallingly deep-rooted in his mind try to convince him that he wants this.