Chapter 7: The Locker Room

Kirishima and Bakugou soon arrive to the locker room and hurry to their adjacent lockers. The other boys are almost done changing, some already finished, so they both rapidly pull off their uniforms and grab their hero outfits. Bakugou is in his boxers, about to pull his pants on, when he hears a squeaky boy voice say, "Hey Bakugou, don't you have a really feminine shaped body?"

Bakugou goes rigid, his hands fisting the material of his baggy hero costume pants as he stares straight forward into his locker. "The fuck did you just say, you damn grape?" he growls as he works to steady his breathing.

Kaminari hums from somewhere behind Bakugou. "I never really noticed it since we all change at the same time and focus on our own stuff, but you kinda actually do, dude," the electric boy says contemplatively with a tad bit of humor in his voice.

Feeling the many eyes on his back, Bakugou shivers, forcing away tears. "I don't have a fucking girl body, you assholes. You're all crazy," he snaps as he quickly moves to bend and get his pants on, but as he bends down, someone slaps his butt.

"You totally do! You even have boobs!" M****a laughs maniacally as he moves his hand down and back to his side. The others in the room go quiet as M****a seems unaware of his upcoming death. After a few more laughs from the small purple boy, he begins to become aware that he just hit Bakugou Katsuki on the butt. Slowly, terror filters onto M****a's face as he turns toward where Bakugou is still frozen in his slightly bent position, pants in his deathly tight grip. "Uh...h-hey, B-Bakugou, y-you know, I didn't mean anything b-bad, y-you just kinda have the b-body type of a g-girl...and like you are just m-more f-feminine so I wouldn't b-be surprise if a guy w-wanted to smack that..." he trails of before realizing he made his situation worse. "BUT YOU'RE REALLY S-STRONG SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" M****a cowers.

Everyone waits for Bakugou to turn and scream profanities at the grape boy, but the blonde remains frozen, his hair hiding his downturned face from view. Kirishima takes a small, hesitant step towards Bakugou as M****a runs frantically to the other end of the room and screams as he exits the door towards the training grounds where there would be witnesses to his death. "Hey, Bakugou," Kirishima says quietly and calmly, concern written across his face. The other boys in the room wait with baited breath as they watch. "I know that was a totally rude and obnoxious thing for him to say, but we can just tell Aizawa, right? We don't need to attack him or anything, you know? He's just extremely stupid sometimes," Kirishima presses placatingly.

"Kirishima," comes a deep and dull voice from where the rest of the boys huddle. The redhead turns and sees that it is Todoroki who spoke. The half-and-half haired boy continues, "Bakugou is not angry right now."

"What?" Kirishima asks in confusion, other people also looking with strange expressions at the boy.

"He is not angry. Bakugou is having a panic attack."

Kirishima's eyes go wide. Midoriya blinks rapidly in confusion and begins to stutter, "W-what do you m-mean Todoroki-kun? I've never seen Kacchan have a panic attack! I would have known if he has!"

Todoroki turns his blank expression towards Midoriya and simply says, "He is. Right now."

As Midoriya mumbles to himself in panic and Iida wonders where in a student manual to find information on panic attacks, Kirishima tries to approach Bakugou again. The blonde boy's shoulders begin to tremble and Kirishima's mind goes at rapid speed trying to think of how to handle such a situation. He doesn't even know what triggered the other boy.

In his best attempt to soothe Bakugou, Kirishima reaches out and places a hand on the boy's shoulder as he quietly calls, "Bakugou?" But as soon as his hand touches the other boy's shoulder, Bakugou shrinks away, dropping his pants to the ground, forgotten, and stumbles in the opposite direction of Kirishima, falling to the ground as a few desperate explosions escape from his hands, aimed at Kirishima, only to miss their mark. Kirishima stands there in shock and looks at his own hand in horror. He grits his teeth and takes a deep breath as everyone around him begins to mumble.