Chapter 10: ******

I usually do serious pics that give a hint about something in the chapter, but when I saw this^ I just had to.
-Angry

————————————————————

"******, please come with me."

The grape looks at his teacher in confusion as he hops up from his spot on the couch in the common area and heads over to follow Aizawa.

"What are we doing? I was sitting on the couch, and the girls weren't screaming at me to get out, but now I lost that chance!" the purple boy says, upset, looking up at the black haired man who remains silent. ****** frowns, irritated, as they walk over to the school building. Soon, they find themselves in front of the principal's office and ******'s eyes widen as he stops in his tracks. "Sensei?" Still no response.

The hero walks over to the door and opens it, motioning for ****** to enter. Warily, ****** steps inside. "Mom? Dad?" the grape asks in surprise. "Why are you both here?"

His parents—the woman red and the man blue—look at him with anger-filled eyes. The woman shouts, waving her hands around, "They are being ridiculous! They want to expel you!"

"WHAT?" ****** shrieks. "What did I do?"

"******-kun," Nezu says and the angry and confused eyes turning to him as Aizawa moves to stand stoically by his side. The mouse/bear/rat folds his hands politely on his desk and smiles at the family with an evil aura practically spewing from his small body. "You have been sexually harassing the girls at this school for the entirety of your education here to this day—"

"He is a growing boy! That is normal! I am sure the girls understand!" the woman shrieks.

"No, ma'am, it is not normal at all. Though, I may have just discovered where it stems from." Nezu turns back to the short boy. "We have been extremely patient with you, and have done our best to allow you to learn the error of your ways while still being able to have the education necessary to become a hero. However, your causing another student's ptsd-induced panic attack was simply unacceptable, not that anything else you have done has been acceptable at all. Because of your unheroic activities, I have sadly been forced to expel you from this school," Nezu says unapologetically.

"B-b-but," the purple boy splutters, "when did I ever cause a panic attack! That's never happened! You're making it up!"

Nezu grins with barely concealed contempt, his eyes arching narrowly, "Oh, you see, ******-kun, I am not making anything up. You had run away from the scene, but you caused Bakugou-kun, your own classmate, to have a panic attack in the locker room. I would honestly rather not even bring up the event, but I hope that it helps you understand why we are doing this."

****** smirks. "Why the heck did he have a panic attack, then?"

"I am afraid that I will not be disclosing such private information."

"You can't do this!" the blue man yells from beside his irate wife. "We'll hire a lawyer to fight you on it!"

"Go ahead and try," Aizawa says with a bored tone from where he stands. "It's just that you're up against the top hero school, but that should be easy, shouldn't it?" He turns his gaze towards the couple with a red-eyed-glare and a terrifying smile. "To be honest with you before you finally leave," he drawls, "the other heroes, students, and I have been waiting for this day for a long, long time."

The small family looks shocked at the admission and the mother glares at the teacher with disgust, but doesn't try to say anything.

"Alright, then!" Nezu says cheerfully, clapping his paws together. "I'll just have you sign a few forms before you may leave and your son can go collect his things!"

•••

****** grumbles as he walks to the dorms, stomping his stubby feet on the ground. "That Bakugou, always ruining everything, being a bitch, and UGHHH!" he yells as he chucks one of his purple balls at the sky.

"Looks like class A's grape isn't having a good time," comes a condescending voice.

****** looks up with a glare and Monoma Neito makes his way over with a haughty grin. ****** leers. Perfect.

•••

The students of class 1-A watch in delighted surprise as the class pervert leaves the school, piling his boxes of belongings into his mom's car. They must admit, they are quite happy about his expulsion, but there is something about the grape's expression that unsettles the other students. Something feels completely wrong, and that feeling is definitely not coming from the dismissal of their classmate. After a while of discussion, the students decide to split up and head to their rooms for the night. It's been a long, strange day.

————————————————————

I despise this chapter with a burning passion. So ya, sorry. I had zero motivation whatsoever to write a scene focused on the grapist so I kinda didn't want to write it for a while lol, but it's pretty much just to move the story forward plot-wise.

Also, thanks for the input on the spoiler/question chapter!! The winning prompt kept fluctuating between 1 and 2 so, if you can't tell, I'm going to have the grape one, number 2, but I'm also going to be incorporating the first plot idea, so it's going to be fairly chaotic 😌✌🏻😈

-Angry
Word Count: 782