"It is good," Giyu agrees after swallowing.

We sit on a bench in a street to finish our crepes. I sigh in content when I'd finished mine and rest my head on Giyu's shoulder for a few moments. I wish this moment could freeze.

A couple of hours later, the moon high in the sky, Giyu offers to carry me on his back back to the Butterfly Estate. I eagerly accept and we start heading back.

I rest my head on Giyu's shoulder as he walks. Suddenly, we hear a couple of caws up ahead and look to see it's our Kusagai crows.

Giyu's crow caws, "Caw, caw! Giyu Tomioka! You're to head to the next town to slay a demon that's been sight! Head there right away! Caw!"

Aira adds, "You have to go with him, Naomi! Caw, caw! You're to team up on this mission!"

Giyu and I exchange glances before we give a nod. The Kusagai crows take off as Giyu turns and leaps through the trees to our destination, with me still on his back.

We reach the town and giyu crouches to allow me to slide off his back. Giyu and I enter the town as we gaze around.

"This is the place," He says.

"Do you think this demon has a Blood Demon Art?" I wonder aloud as we go in search of it.

"Who knows, but stay on your guard."

We spend about an hour searching for the demon, until we hear people screaming. Giyu and I exchange glances before we run in the direction of the screams. We slid to a halt upon seeing a six foot tall male demon wearing a purple sleeveless kimono about to attack the civilians.

 We slid to a halt upon seeing a six foot tall male demon wearing a purple sleeveless kimono about to attack the civilians

Giyu and I use our enhanced speed to appear before the demon before it could attack a woman. I slice off its arm and we jump back.

The demon screams at the pain as giyu and I urge the civilians to flee the area.

"A couple of demon slayers," The demon says.

Its arm regrows as Giyu tells it, "Your terror ends here. It won't take us long."

The demon chuckles. "I wouldn't be so sure about that! Blood Demon Art: Elastic Kimono!" The cloths with jagged edges lash out at Giyu and I. We swiftly evade them.

Landing on our feet, Giyu says, "Water Breathing: Constant Flux!" He sends out a dragon of water to attack the demon, but he evaded it before charging for me.

"Crystal Breathing, Eighth Form, Thunder, Citrine: Thunder God's Judgement!" I flick my blade a few times before orbs of lightning form around the demon. They explode just as it's about to attack me with one of its kimono's jagged edges.

Giyu uses this opportunity to launch for the demon. "Water Breathing: Striking Tide!" Giyu goes to swing his sword for the demon's neck, but a kimono sash lashes for him with high speed. Giyu's eyes widen slightly before he narrowly dodges it.