🥀Chapter 37🥀

Start from the beginning

"Make me"

Almost too late I watch his mood shift and his carefully set face turn to something downright scary.

"You're going to regret that love."

Then with harsh ease he flips me over so my face is buries into the plush Egyptian sheets.

Trying to gain momentum and steady my spinning head I'm unprepared when he grabs me from beneath my stomach and shoves me upward so my ass is up in the air.

"Beelzebub" I make to scream out insults at him when he smacks me so hard I scream as shock waves pass through my body.

"You like it don't you" I hear the dark tenor of his voice and shiver, "you like being treated like a dirty whore."

I moan at the words.

"Too bad because you're not a whore to me jamilla" he grips my ass and kneads it making me shudder with immense pleasure.

"You're a queen, my queen and at this moment I'm about to fuck my queen dirty just the way she fucking likes it."

"Ohhhhh" I let out a loud moan as he spreads my ass wide to his hungry gaze and licks me from my slit up until he reaches my ass.

"Fuckkkkk"

"dhawquk firashati , ya 'iilahi yumkinuni 'an 'ataghadhaa ealayk 'iilaa al'abad"

And with those words he enters me with one brutal thrust, tearing me apart.

I scream as the pain has me biting onto the sheets hard, fighting against him as he grips my waist hard to stop my escape.

And for the first time in my tortured life a tear falls onto my cheek at the pain.

"Jamilla" he murmurs kissing my hair and my face with surprising tenderness, "this is the only time you will feel pain I promise."

"Fuck off" my voice sounds strained to my ears, filled with so much pain wince and move to escape him once more.

"Stop it" Beelzebub growls as I try to wiggle free, "jamilla stop."

"Fucking get off me so I can kill you with my bare hands you sick fuck" I scream and try to pull my hand away from his firm grip.

At my aggressiveness Alexander lets out another warning growl and smacks me so hard I feel the hit vibrate throughout my body.

"Ahhhh" I mewl, the pain mixing with immeasurable pleasure.

Noticing my change in tone Alexander grunts and smacks me again, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Yesses" I moan at the following smack and unconsciously rock my hips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" the pleasure blinds me, making me rock against him again.

"Fuck jamilla" Beelzebub growls above me and moves his hips experimentally making me cry out.

"You like that don't you" he grunts in my ear pulling me up so my stomach and ass is in the air completely meeting his dick and he rocks into me harder.