Chapter Thirty-Two

Her heart raced as she eyed the man in front of her.

"But...but how?"

"I told you that you'd never get far." He chuckles, "Haven't you missed me love? Hmm? Wasn't our little life so entertaining?"

"Ja-won why am I here?" She says breathily as the man makes his way over towards the bed.

He sits on his side of the bed, near the door and places a hand atop hers.

Sera snatches her hand back and holds it close.

"Sera... love... you're here to start anew. You'll bare my children and continue to be my wife." He says as he looks towards the ceiling almost as if he's daydreaming.

"I—Ja-won I don't want to— I don't want to do this.... I—my children—"

"Will be safe as long as you listen," He says annoyed, I don't want to be the bad guy, I really don't. If you want your children safe and secure then your only option is to leave them with their good for nothing fathers and stay here, with me." He smiled to himself before looking to face her.

Sera was stumped. How could her babies grow up without her? But, if she fought to go back... how would their quality of life be?

Always running? Never a true home? Sera didn't want that. So reluctantly, she made a choice, a choice she knew as long as her babies were safe, she'd never regret.

"Okay... okay I—I'll stay."

***

Hoseok paced around his room of friends. It was deep into the night and the guys had already set the children in their beds.

They didn't think the were sleeping but at least they were ready to doze off.

Jungkook sat on the arm of the couch. His tank top leaning off on one side, he bit his bottom lip as he thought of Hoseok's plan.

Taehyung sat beside him on the couch, tapping his foot slightly. Namjoon sat beside him, rubbing his face in his hands.

Jimin stood in the doorway of the stairs and folded his arms across his chest while Jin was walking in slowly with a tray of biscuits.

He set them down as he awkwardly glanced between his friends.

"Well I think—"

"It would work... im sure of it." Hoseok says, cutting off Jin

"It wouldn't, you don't think that my dad has bought off these officers as well?" Jungkook says matter of fact-like.

"True... but there's gotta be some good eggs... Hoseok hasn't been bought off." Jimin said softly as he stared at the ground in thought.

"I'm sure they also know that Hoseok knows Jungkook's father... they wouldn't ask him to be involved." Taehyung says

"Maybe—"

"Well somethings gotta work," Yoongi said as he eyed his friends from the far chair in the corner, he was slouched over, hair a mess as though he had just woken up, "We can't just leave her there."

"Why can't we?" Jin finally gets out

"What?" The room queried

"I love Sera as much as everyone here but, our kids—"

"Jin, our children need their mother."