Chapter Sixteen

Namjoon wiped the inside of the glass while he listened to Yoongi rant as he usually does on the night shift.

"I mean everyone has secrets, okay? That's fair but this is low, even for sera!" He yells

Namjoon absentmindedly responds, "Totally.."

"And she thinks she's the only one who has had it hard? For god sakes we thought she was dead! Then she says, 'I'll be back in two days.' Well look here Joon,'it's been two weeks! And we haven't heard anything from Hoseok!"

"Mhm."

"And now we're supposed to just wait around?"

"Of course."

Yoongi stops wiping down the bar counter and looks at his friend.

He groans, annoyed and says, "Today I took a fat shit and then ate it."

"Definitely." Namjoon says, still absentmindedly

"Namjoon!"

Namjoon jumps and faces Yoongi, "What?!"

"Are you even listening?" Yoongi asks annoyed

"Yes!"

"What'd I say?"

Namjoon stumbles over his words as he tries to convince Yoongi but he gives up
And says, "You caught me. I have no idea what you were talking about."

Yoongi sighed heavily, "Whats wrong with you today?"

"If Hoseok had gotten Sera pregnant would you have been mad?" Namjoon randomly blurts out

Yoongi stands shocked as he tries to catch his thoughts.

"Pregnant? Joon what are you talking about?"

"I'm just saying... if Hoseok had gotten Sera pregnant... would you have been mad?"

Yoongi shakes his head slowly, "I—I don't know... maybe? Why?"

"I don't know.... I just have a feeling that something about that night that Jin, Hoseok and Jimin won't tell us about has something to do with that."

"You know who you should ask?" Yoongi responds, now highly interested

"Who?" Namjoon wonders as he packs away the clean and dry glasses

"Jungkook. He was Sera's physical diary for years. He knows things we could only imagine—"

"But he would've told me—"

"Namjoon I don't know about that. He adores you, yes. But Sera was his person. I think she came before you."

Namjoon only nods before taking out his phone and sending a quick text.

***

Hoseok cruises down the street after checking into his hotel and getting situated.

He hadn't planned to come to Gwangju but he had questions that only those present that night could answer.

He left earlier than needed because he wanted to hide this from Jin. Although it wasn't doing much because Jin was blowing his phone up.

Texts, phone calls, voicemails; it was becoming annoying.

Hoseok pulled into the parking lot and parked his car before exiting it.

He entered through the tall-glass doors.

He watched Jimin go through the steps one last time for his class before he turned around and had them do it themselves.