Chapter Nineteen

For the next few hours Hoseok and Jin tried their best to make Sera and the children as comfortable as they could.

The finally took off their jackets and spread out on the couch. But still close to Sera.

They made it their mission to never leave her side and if they had to it was with a partner to use the bathroom.

They still didn't speak. Sera did most of the talking but even that was futile. She didn't speak a lot.

Seokjin turned on scoobydoo while the children sat barefoot on the floor and ate. Sera sat on the floor near them. Not eating because she couldn't eat, but she stayed near her children for her comfort and theirs.

Hoseok stood near the door and watched as Jin watched them. He had so many questions but he knew right now wasn't the time to ask them.

The doorbell rang and Hoseok immediately opened it and stepped out closing the door behind him.

Surprisingly, everyone was here. They all stood anxiously but Taehyung looked exhausted.

"What's wrong with Tae? And why are you all here so late?"

"We had to wait for Taehyung. He was coming from America so his flight was longer than the rest of ours." Namjoon answered practically trampling over everyone to get to the door.

Hoseok stopped him, "You all waited for Taehyung? How long have you all actually been in Seoul?"

"A 9-10 hours? Can you stop with the questions??? What's going on?" Yoongi rushes

"When you get inside, do not react oddly. Okay?"

The five men glance at each other before turning back to Hoseok.

"Okay." Jungkook says

"Jonghyun you'll enter first okay?"

"Mm." Jonghyun says coming to the front of the group. He wasn't shocked, as soon as Jungkook told him the call was from
Hoseok, he knew what the deal was.

"What? Why?" Asks Jungkook

"Because he was asked for personally." Hoseok says as he turns the knob.

He enters and Jonghyun follows as the others follow behind him.

"Jong Jong!" Misa yells as she runs to him

This causes everyone else to look up and see his shining face.

"Jong Jong!" The children yell as they run into him almost knocking him over

"Jonghyun?" Sera quietly says as she stands

Ignoring all the stares she rushes over to the man and her tears finally fall once more.

"Hey hey what happened?" Jonghyun asked sweetly as he tried to hold onto Sera and all of the children

The seven men stand still. Annoyed, confused, shocked, pissed and worried.

Jungkook is annoyed, why is his brother comforting his love?

Namjoon is pissed, why is she at Hoseok's home?

Yoongi is worried, why is she covered in blood?

Jin is annoyed, are they together?

Jimin and Taehyung are confused, who're the kids?

"Mr. Jimin?" Zin says questionably

"Zin?" Jimin says softly, "Why are—"

"How do you know him?" Sera quickly asks as she steps out of the hug.