Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho

Start from the beginning

Anushka, shit! How the fuck did he forget her! She was out for a day!
He thought.

Sid- Ah, Anushka come in.

She came in and sat directly in front of him,
Anushka- Sid, I'll come straight to the point... Are you sure you want to take away my rights on Yug and officially give it to Shehnaaz?

Sid- Anushka...
He didn't know what and how to tell her.

Anushka- Think about it Sidharth! I have come with a fresh perspective.
Once you're back to America with your kids you're not going to come back to India, now are you? Then what is the use of having Shehnaaz take over Yug legally?
Isn't it nuisance enough that she has rights on the other kids? And tu kitna bhi taal le you know we both might get married someday, kabhi na kabhi toh tu Shehnaaz ko bhulke mujhse pyar karega na? Karega na?

He was pulled out of his trance rudely as she mentioned this, how could she even think that?

Sid- Anushka! I don't love you! I never have and I never will, I have always loved only one person in my life which is Shehnaaz and I'll continue to do so!
He said loud enough for that to get drilled in her mind.

And nuisance? Uske rights hai baccho pe? Kin baccho ki baat kar rahi hai tu? HUMARE BACCHE HAI WOH! She is their mother damn it!

Teri apni behen ne kabhi tera naam nahi kiya hai anushka! She wanted her child to be mothered by Shehnaaz! Yug currently is in the hospital and vaha bhi he called for sana!That is how far away you are from Yug.

Also... I need to tell you something. We are getting back together.
He finally dropped the bomb.

Anushka- We as in hum dono?
She asked stupidly.

Sid- We as in mai aur Shehnaaz.

Anushka- Wha.... what? How is this possible? Tum dono ka toh divorce hogaya hai!

Sid- Haa, hua tha, that is why I said we are getting BACK together.
He shrugged disinterested.

Anushka- How can you do this to me? You were supposed to marry me?
She almost screamed.

Sid- Marry you? Mujhe zara yaad dilana ki maine kab kaha tha that I'll marry you?
All those previous years where I met you only because of Ann? Or oh when I didn't invite you here but you still came? Or when you were making up your own claims or marrying me?
Maine humesha se kaha hai, I am not interested in you.

Anushka- What will I do? Where will I go?
She said faking a few tears.

Sid- Anushka you weren't living off me right? You have a job in America, go back, work and make a living. Marry someone who'd love you back.
Mai tujhse kabhi shadi nahi karta kyuki mai naam ke liye kisika husband ban bhi jau parr koi meri wife nahi ban payegi, it has always been Sana.
He left her there to let her ponder upon what he said.

Anushka sat there thinking about what all happened. Annie was in the hospital and she knew going to her was not going to fruitful.

Sidharth came back in a while and saw her still sitting there.

Sid- Anushka?
He asked softly.

Anushka- Sidharth please think about me! I don't want to live without you!
She ran towards him to hug him.

Sidharth moved two steps back to stop her,
Sid- Anushka... I've respectfully told you my decision, please.

Shehnaaz who was now finally awake and freshened up walked to Sidharth's room to check on him.

As soon as she entered Anushka saw her first and almost pounced on her.
Anushka- You took him away!
She was almost on her.

Sana- What? Anushka? Manners please!