꧁༺ɖʀɛǟʍֆ ǟռɖ ɢօօɖɮʏɛֆ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 41༻꧂[FINAL CHAPTER]

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

(Also before we start, should I change the cover to this?

yea cuz I want my MCYT books to have a sad-ist cover. but unless u like the current one, then that's ok)

Dream waited at the airport, along with puffy and Harmonia. Today was the day of departure. It's over. Everything seems to be peaceful again. And, the two women will live a new life once Dream leaves. 

As Dream and Puffy were chatting, Harmonia sat down, looking back at what happened. What seemed to be a temporary stay in New York changed her life forever. Bit by bit, her old life fell apart.

It went from mild to serious real quick, and when she thought it was the end, that it would never get better. It did. She has new friends, a PARTNER, and a new parental figure. She couldn't wish for more. 

People want objects or money, but once you lose a living person that's part of your life, it all falls apart. You either learn to love what you already have in the easiest way or the hardest way. 

Isn't that what Moni wanted? More money? But that's for a good reason because her family had financial issues and she wanted them to be okay.

People think money can't buy happiness, but it can. Buying food, shelter, and healing yourself will make you happy already. Harmonia wanted her family to manage and buy happiness. But they couldn't.

Her mind rambled, going on and on.

That is until she heard the familiar voice of the flight attendant announcing the flights. 

"This is my flight, welp, guess it's time to go." Dream said. Moni got up and hugged him. Puffy hugged him as well. "Gonna miss you two, this was one heck of a meetup trip." 

"More like a meetup gone terribly wrong." Harmonia joked, chuckling.

"One heck of an adventure," Puffy added. "Have a safe trip Dream."

"Thanks. Gotta admit, I had a lot of fun with you guys, this was an unforgettable trip. I wish you guys luck in your new life! And if you ever feel down, don't be afraid to tell someone! there are people who care about you!" He says, placing his shoulders on the two. The last sentence mostly focused on Harmonia.  
"And don't worry, this won't be the last time I'll see you guys, I'm definitely coming back." He assures them. They nod as he grabs his luggage.

"Guess you can finally get your room back Harmonia." Dream winked. "Quickly get back to the house once you see me out of sight, I don't think Hebe and Jasmine can handle Cream and Concordia that long." The blonde joked. He walked away, waving goodbye.

"Bye Dream!"

"Bye!"

He got to the front of the gate, handing the flight attendants his plane ticket. They rip one part apart and let him in. He entered and waved one last time as he made his way through the tunnel, and soon, into the plane.

Puffy placed her hands on her hips. "Well then...are you ready for this new life daughter?" She said jokingly.

"Absolutely," Harmonia says with confidence, seeming to be ready for the new life ahead of her.

"But don't worry Moni, I may be legally your mother, but to me, you're still my niece..."

"And you're still my aunt." Moni nodded, smiling as the two proceed to exit the airport through many halls, escalators, and halls, and as they left and went outside. They were greeted with the sun shining on them. It was a good and wonderful morning. Harmonia inhaled the fresh air, feeling very positive about all this.

"Let's go?" Puffy asked.

"Let's go."