꧁༺աɦօ ǟʀɛ ʏօʊ?༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 21༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I sat down at aunt Cara's desk. I stared blankly at the monitor. The house has been awfully silent since mom died.

(If you're going to argue how this is inaccurate then 'huh' because when someone dies you just cry and don't want to accept it all the time for a whole week until you go to the funeral or memorial until you cry and realize that person's death and then you're good with how things are eventually)

Whenever something sad happens, I try to find some entertainment. Originally, aunt Puffy was supposed to stream, but because of the news, she can't even get off the couch. I decided to take her place and turned on the computer, and soon started the stream. I checked my face if I was okay, checking for any tear marks. When I was good, I turned on face cam and put on a mask, so no one could tell I was in denial and crying.

"Hey, guys! Uhm, Puffy isn't feeling too well and you have been missing your puffy content -I can tell- so I decided to replace her!" I exclaim.

'pog'

'cool!'

"Okay, we're gonna go on Minecraft, and meet the others, I haven't met any of Puffy's friends besides Dream."

I entered a server called 'Dream SMP'. Curious, I clicked on it. I landed in a really cool Minecraft world, every corner you'd see a building for different reasons. As I walked around, not knowing what to do, I get hit by a character with brown hair, a blue shirt, and glasses.

Soon, in the game's chat, I see a message from a user named 'Georgenotfound'.

georgenotfound whispers to you: I like ur skin <33333

(as you can tell, this is NOT Georgenotfound)

You whisper to georgenotfound: thanks <3333

georgenotfound whispers to you: wanna call?

You whisper to georgenotfound: where?

georgenotfound whispers to you: discord, I'll call you there.

I then receive a notification, but the chat was spamming that this wasn't Georgenotfound, as he'd never say that and put '<333'. Suspicious but interested, I clicked on the call to accept and waited for the worst.

But to my surprise, I hear the soft voice of a bubbly girl.

"Hello!"

I was confused, and so was the chat.

'WHO IS THAT'

'SINCE WHEN WAS GEORGE A GIRL'

"Um, hello? Who is this?" I ask.

"I'm Diane! You must be Puffy!"

(Yes another OC)

"Oh, I'm Harmonia, I'm her niece playing on her account."

"Oh."

'WHO TF IS DIANE'

'GEORGE IF YOU HAVE SIBLINGS THEN UR SISTER IS USING THE COMPUTER'

"I'm using my cousin's computer, his name is George," Diane replies.

"I can tell." I giggle.

'OHHHHHHHHHHH'

'SHE'S HIS COUSIN'

'WAIT'

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE'

'POG'

'GEORGE UR COUSIN IS USING THE DAMN COMPUTER AGAINNNNNNNNN'

'Diane pog'

'hi Diane'

"What brings you to your cousin's computer?"

"I was bored." She admits.

I chuckle.

I like her already.

"Well Diane you seem really cool, is there a way for me to contact you?"

"I can through Twitter."

"My user is harmonious."

"Mine is dianenotfound, obviously." She giggles.

After finding our users and confirming them, she sends me a DM with her number, and I reply back with mine.

"There! We have our numbers now. We can talk and call from now on!" She exclaims.

I smile. She's so kind. And I got myself a new friend.

This whole time with Diane and meeting her got my mind off mom.

And crap, I'm thinking about it again.

Not now Moni, there's an audience.