꧁༺քʊքքɨɛֆ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 32༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

Moni lied down on her mattress on the floor, silently sobbing, staring at the ceiling.

For sure, she isn't going to take a glance at that notebook again.

Don't worry, it's still there.

On the floor.

She took some time for herself to confront those emotions. She cried for a solid hour, accepting those negative feelings, that she truly did miss her mother, she really did.

Soon, the door opened from outside.

Guess Dream was back.

Moni knew it was Dream, since her aunt was in another room, doing a buttload of work, refusing to get out unless it was for food. God adopting a family member was harder than she thought. 

(there's a wikiHow but it's a foreign language for me)

Puffy's back hurt a lot from sitting down on a chair, she tried putting on a pillow, but since she was working the entire day, the pain felt worse than a normal gamer posture. Sometimes she'd ask Harmonia to give her a massage, and it would work a lot, but since massages would make you sleepy, she'd just pass out.

Sometimes she'll just do it while working.

Dream manages to get her out sometimes, telling her that she overworks too much and needs to get out more, it's healthier.

All of a sudden, Dream opens the door, holding a basket that couldn't stop moving, Harmonia got up immediately, very curious.

"I know you aren't feeling very well with everything, but I figured I'd get you something to cope, oh, and, don't get mad at me for the price of this cutie." Dream says with a warm smile. He knelt down to Harmonia, who was on her knees, and showed her what was in the basket.

A golden retriever puppy. Harmonia gasped in shock.

"Dream...

Thank you..." The rainbow-haired girl said, her eyes starting to tear up. The tall blonde expected her to get worried about the price of the puppy, but he was glad it wasn't the case. Harmonia carried the puppy and brought it into a big hug, crying with joy, but laughing instead as the dog licked her nose and asked to play.

 Harmonia carried the puppy and brought it into a big hug, crying with joy, but laughing instead as the dog licked her nose and asked to play

This got Puffy's attention, who walked out of a room and went into her room (where Harmonia also slept in, just a reminder) to see the puppy. She smiled and got in the circle of three.

"Who is this little fella?" Puffy asked, smiling, and a bit tired from the work.

"I haven't named her yet," Harmonia says. She looked beside her things and took a green bandana and wrapped it around her neck. "What about...Concordia?"

Puffy smiled. "Just like your mother, huh?"

"Yeah," Harmonia nodded, smiling softly at the puppy whom she named after her mother.

"Oh, and Puffy," Dream says, turning to his friend.

"Yeah?" She asked. 

He then took out another puppy from the basket, a Brittany. Puffy's eyes widen, and she accepted the puffy with a smile on her face, playing with the pup straight away, cradling it as well, like a baby.

"She looked like you, so I had to get her." Dream says.

"I'm gonna name her after you, but I'm replacing the D with a C. Cream!" Puffy says, feeling happy and at ease in a while from working so hard.

 Cream!" Puffy says, feeling happy and at ease in a while from working so hard