꧁༺ǟ ƈǟʟʟ, աɦօ ǟʀɛ ʏօʊ?༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 5༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

It was 8pm.

Aunt Puffy went to buy some groceries, she said I could stay home if I wanted to, so there.

I was just chilling in her apartment, getting a good look at my new home environment.

Then, all of a sudden, the phone rang.

It couldn't be mine, mine was in my pocket.

Then that must mean Puffy left her phone by accident.

No use texting her, since the phone was there.

I walked towards where I could hear it, it was in her room. I took it, answered it, wanting to tell the caller that Puffy wasn't here and that she left her phone by accident.

By doing so, I hear a male voice.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hello, who are you?" I ask back.

"Who are YOU? Isn't this Puffy's number?"

"Yes, but she's at the groceries, and she left her phone," I explained.

"Whos is this speaking?"

Should I trust this stranger? But if he is in Puffy's contacts then that must mean he's a friend, right?

"Harmonia," I reply.

"And you are...."

"Puffy's niece."

There was silence.

Should I have said that?

Not sure.

"I'm Dream...I didn't know Puffy had a niece."

Oh, so he's Dream, the person Puffy talked about.

"I know, Aunt Puffy told me about you. She keeps family matters private but since you're close, I can tell you. I'm staying with her for a while due to my family having financial problems."

"Oh," he replied.

"Yeah...So why are you calling?"

"I initially wanted to call Puffy to tell her I'll be coming for a few days so we can finally meet, in advance, as I'm leaving tomorrow to the airport, will you do that for me, Harmonia?" Dream asks. I could hear luggage being zipped up.

"Sure!" I exclaim. "It will be a pleasure to meet you!"

"The same as well." Dream says before ending the call.

A few minutes after the call, I could hear the door open. I rushed downstairs to see my aunt struggling with the bags.

"Auntie! Let me help!" I exclaim, getting some bags and putting them on the counter.

"Thanks Harmonia." she sighs, with a little smile.

"Oh! By the way, Dream called, you left your phone so I was going to inform him you weren't home, but we had a small chat, and he said he was coming over to visit! He'll be at the airport by tomorrow." I informed her.

"Oh! That's gonna be awesome! First time meeting him and seeing his face!"

"What do you mean?"

"Dream never shows his face, only Sapnap knows how he looks like." Aunt Puffy explained.

"Oh, lucky us." I chuckled.

"MY SON IS COMING!" Puffy shouted in a funny tone.

We both laugh straight after.