꧁༺ɮʀօօӄʟʏռ ɮօȶǟռɨƈ ɢǟʀɖɛռ༻꧂

(There's not a lot of anime coffee GIFS :( 

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 10༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I sat down on the green grass and sighed

I sat down on the green grass and sighed. The prickly feeling didn't bother me, as I always wore jeans. Didn't want to wear the Gucci cause I was afraid of getting it dirty.

I pulled out my scrapbook and my remaining materials from my cloth bag and got to work, sticking pictures from my polaroid using assortments of colored tapes.

"We should, like, order sushi and ramen one day and eat here. This place fits the theme." Clay says, sitting under the tree beside me, looking up at the cherry blossoms.

Meanwhile, my aunt was taking pictures with my polaroid, wanting some as well as a memory.

"We should also, like, wear kimonos. Now that would be hilarious." At this point, he was talking to himself. I ignored him, as I was in deep concentration.

There was silence.

"Hey, what you doing?" He asks, turning to look at me.

"Scrapbooking."

"Cool, hey, you promised me you would teach me, so can you? Since you're at it?" He asks.

I didn't exactly promise to, but that was enough to remind me.

"Sure."

Clay sat up straight and looked at the scrapbook.

"Now, you need to see what will be the main theme on the new page. If the pictures you have are at the beach, then go for colors that resemble it. Yellow like sand, green and brown for the palm trees, and blue for the sea. If you have beach-themed stickers, that will be useful too.

It's all about color coordination and making sure they match.

To stick the photos, you can either use glue, stickers, or colored tape, but the tape's gotta match the theme, y'know? It's about aesthetics. Well for me, it can depend on others." I explain while Clay nodded attentively.

(This is experience.

I scrapbook and taught my friend how.

In a day she tried it out and it was really good)

I let Clay try it out, mostly just helping me, and correcting him if he did something wrong.

At some point, he jokingly took a gel pen, drawing his signature smiley face on the palm of his hand, then taking a yellow one, drawing a coffee cup on mine.

"Hehe, now we're bonded for life."

"Oh no, I'm stuck with my brother forever."

Clay laughs, then grabs a purple one, then, he runs to Puffy.

"MOM."

Not knowing that he's calling her that from now on, Puffy didn't turn to him, getting scared once Clay placed his hand on her shoulder.

"DREAM."

Clay immediately drew on her palm, then grabbed her other hand, dragging my aunt back to our spot.

"I drew a sheep on Puffy!" He exclaims to me.

My aunt shows her hand, and it shows the little sheep.

"We should have matching tattoos." Aunt Puffy suggested. "Maybe with your mom's consent."

"Wait I thought you were talking about you and Clay?!" I exclaim, a bit shocked.

"Nah silly, we're not leaving you out!" She assured me, with the warmest smile on her face.

"O-okay then, I'll call mom tonight if she'll be okay for it," I reply nervously. "Did you take nice pictures?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Yeah! Here, for you, the rest are for me." She says, handing me some well-taken pictures from the polaroid. Then, aunt Puffy handed me my camera, which I took back and placed it in its camera bag.

(U know, those things.

I can't be the only camera owner who calls them: camera bags)

"Now, what now? Do you two want to stay here?" Aunt Puffy asks, placing her hands on her hips.

"Maybe a bit longer, I haven't fully seen the place," I say, arranging my stuff. "Let's move," I reply.

I stand up and the three of us start walking around the botanical garden.

Clay and Puffy started taking pictures and making their fans suffer, while I took pictures with my phone to send to mom.

"When do you think we spill the beans?" Puffy asks him.

"I mean, soon enough eventually, we might need to reveal about Harmonia, cause I included her in my vlog yesterday."

I turn around to see Puffy elbowing him.

"Dream! I don't want to reveal about my personal life!"

"Too late!" He exclaims, laughing.

I roll my eyes playfully as I look around.

This place was really beautiful.

I sent the pictures to mom, excited about her reply sooner in the day.

"Well, when we're free we can do a chatting Livestream." Clay suggests.

"That's gonna be in a few days, we already planned out the next outings." Aunt Puffy replied.

"Yeah!" I exclaim. "The New York catacombs, the public library, and the Empire State Building with the Chrysler building," I respond.

"Then, after visiting the two buildings we will go to the groceries and buy some dye for Moni." Puffy adds.

"This is gonna be an eventful week," I say, putting my hands in my pockets.

Puffy started typing on her phone, and my phone started to vibrate. It was a tweet from her. I followed her and Clay on all socials.

'@CptPuffy: Because SOMEONE @Dream decided to screw up, I'll have to reveal it sooner or later.

I have a niece staying over, and she and Dream have been getting along.

Yes, Dream is with us, staying over for a week.

We wanted to surprise you but it seemed like the surprise was going nowhere, so we decided to reveal it now.

We will stream together somewhere at the end of the week, as we have some places to visit, but Dream is going to vlog it all, so look out for that.

The stream will not show his face (you really thought), but will also introduce my niece, if she ever wants to join, of course.

It will just be a chatting stream, so no playing, no lore.

@harmonious <--- My niece! Go follow her!'

I smile. I turn to my aunt, who gave me a wink.

"I'll join the stream," I reply.

"Great!" Clay exclaims. "Now, I'm sorry to say this, but this place is making me hungry for Japanese food." He says, laughing nervously.

"Dream, oh duckling Dream. Sure, let's go get some lunch." Puffy says, tapping his cheek like a mother does.