꧁༺օɦ ɨ ֆɛɛ ǟ ɖʀɛǟʍɛʀ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 6༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

The next few days were great, it was just Puffy and Harmonia visiting some places in New York, but not totally visiting everything so that there will still be places to visit when Dream comes.

Dream left the airport (I don't think there's an airport anywhere in New York) and was in a taxi, heading towards Puffy's apartment, who gave him the address.

Meanwhile, Puffy and Harmonia were resting after yesterday all being about visiting Little Italy. Safe to say, Harmonia, adored it. She adored the concept of a neighborhood representing an entire country and culture. The buildings were adorable and cute, with the same shade of red as you can see in pictures.

Harmonia was leaning on the couch, today puffy wasn't streaming, she wanted a well-deserved rest. She tweeted out on Twitter a few days ago:

I'm not going to stream for a bit for a few personal reasons, and I'm going to meet up with a certain someone for the next few days so hopefully, somewhere where I can stream once more but it might not be Minecraft.

Puffy explained to her niece that she was probably going to stream with Dream and play Minecraft, but he won't show his face, maybe even do a stream on her phone while visiting New York with Harmonia, Dream, and her, but she thinks it won't end well.

Another idea she had, was to make her very first vlog. Just the three of them in New York. Harmonia agreed to that idea and it was settled.

The two of them were just lying down on couches, not doing much, until they could hear a car. They didn't pay much attention, but it was until there was music playing from outside that the two females were wondering what was happening.

They could hear the song very well...it went like:

'Can't see me flying like a bee, black and yellow energy,

Only me on my team, naturally.....'

Then all of a sudden, a tall blonde opened the door, smiling and singing along to the song.

"OH, I SEE A DREAMER-"

"Dream!" Puffy exclaimed, rising from her seat.

"Puffy!" He says.

Harmonia took a good look at him.

Green hoodie, dirty blonde messy hair, emerald eyes.

The two adults hugged despite the size difference.

Dream then turned and faced Harmonia.

"You must be Harmonia. It's a pleasure meeting you," He says, with a smile on his face.

Harmonia smiled back and hugged them. Dream was a bit shocked at the action but took it.

Harmonia let go, and so did he.

"So, how many days are you staying?"

"A week at least....the real question is...what are the plans?"

"Well, today is just a rest day, tomorrow, we're all going to have a picnic in Central Park, then in the afternoon we'll visit the American Museum of Natural History," Puffy explains.

"Just one question..." Harmonia asks.

"Yes?"

"Since Aunt Puffy is my aunt, and Dream is like a son to her, does that make him my cousin?" She says, laughing a bit.

Puffy chuckles. "Heh, I suppose so."

"Cousin Dream!" Harmonia exclaims, sounding like an excited kid despite being 17.

"Cousin Harmonia!" Dream says back, in the same tone as her. "But more like cousin Clay cause if you say Dream, people are gonna know who I am."

"Okay then, I'll call you Clay." Harmonia finishes.

Dream then turns back at Puffy. "And in terms of content? I saw your tweet."

"Oh, well me and Harmonia thought of maybe making vlogs of your stay, but censoring you as much as possible, how does that sound?"

"Great!"

"Maybe even streaming, but I don't think it's allowed in some places and it might not work as well as on a computer." Puffy continued.

"We can try to go live on Instagram." Dream suggested.

"What about if you're in a place with a lot of reflections? That could show your face!" Moni exclaimed.

"True, we might need to be careful..."

The three all started explaining ideas on how to satisfy the fans. It was evening when Dream arrived, and nighttime when they stopped talking and decided to settle in.

Harmonia helped Dream to unpack in the guest room. Harmonia used to stay in the guest room for a bit but because of Dream's stay, she'll be sleeping in Puffy's room on a mattress.

In the meantime, Puffy was making some spaghetti for dinner.

Once both of the tasks were done, everyone sat down and started to eat.

"It sounds like we're a family." Dream says jokingly. "You know what, screw it Harmonia you're my sister now."

"Why?" The brunette asked.

"You give me sister vibes." He replies.

"Don't you have sisters?" Puffy asks.

"Yeah but Drista is annoying, and my older sister is really mature and not fun."

(that's how I headcanon the older sister)

"That means I'm superior," Harmonia says proudly.

"Yeah, you are." Dream chuckles, ruffling her hair.

The rest of the meal was just random talk, most of it was streaming, so Moni didn't pay attention. Then, all of a sudden, an idea sparked in her head.

"Hey Aunt Puffy?" She asks.

"Yes?"

"So you know how your Minecraft skin wears a rainbow onesie?" She starts.

"Yes..."

"I have an idea. A fun idea." Moni smirks, then continues.

"Why don't we give rainbow highlights in my hair?"