꧁༺ֆɨռɢɨռɢ ƈօʟʟǟɮ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 37༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

Dream came upstairs to Puffy/Harmonia's room, smiling as usual, as Puffy is done with the work, all that's left if the trial and Harmonia will officially be adopted! Speaking of which, her mood has been improving drastically, she seems so healed up!

(Again, I don't remember the process of losing someone so excuse me)

He entered and saw Harmonia sitting down, playing with Concordia, whose pronouns are really not defined. One day we refer to them as 'him', 'her', or even 'they'. So it's really not clear.

"Hey, Mochi."

"Wassup older brother who neglects his other sisters." She says with that old smile back when they were shopping in Fifth Avenue. It felt nostalgic before everything else happened.

It felt so long ago, but those days can come back.

(I'M SORRY FOR THE REFERENCE-)

"I was thinking, you wanna make some music together?"

Harmonia seemed a bit shook.

"Y-you think I'm qualified to sing?" She asked, pointing to herself. Dream nodded and sat down with his phone and a notebook.

"You're good, so I thought it'd be fun, just the two of us. I got this notebook to note down any ideas and lyrics ideas, and importantly the theme of the song." He explained. "What do you think would be the main theme of the song?" 

Harmonia thought for a bit. "You? What would you say is the theme of the song?"

"Maybe, the most obvious one...hard times that we have to go through?"

"Hmm...yeah, but that sounds so sad. i want a sound that's a bit...how do I describe it. A bit like Perigo or Siren."

Dream took his phone, opened Youtube, and searched up the song to see what she was talking about.

"Okay..so...bad guy vibes, right?"

"Like you're waltzing in a hesit movie." Moni added. "I want the song to be a song about victory, winning the fight against the difficulties of life, an encouraging song. I think it'd be such a help to many fans to hear a song like this."

Dream smiled softly, liking the idea. "Perfect! We got the song's theme, music idea, now all we need is to work on the music itself and lyrics. I can work on the music, since I'm more used to it, while you handle the lyrics? You went through more things than me. But remember, we're sharing the song, so that means I'm singing too. Leave some lines for me to write. I wanna write some lyrics too." He said, winking at the end. Harmonia nodded and he started noting things down on his book.

Suddenly, Puffy walked in. 

"The stream is Wednesday, now that I've cleared everything off, I can finally start streaming again-what are you guys doing?" She asks with a motherly smile.

"Writing a song with Harmonia!" Dream exclaimed. It was like when a mother found her kids getting along and doing something cute together.

"Ooo! Can I see?"

"NO!"

Puffy laughed at their childish behavior. 

"It's a secret. You'll only get to hear it in it's entirety when we're done. However. You'll get to see it before it's uploaded." Harmonia says.

"What shall we call it?" Dream asks, ignoring the fact that Puffy's still standing there in the doorway.

"Uhm...I'm not sure yet." Moni said, hesitating. "Maybe as we're in the process of writing it, we'll figure it out." She adds.

"Ok!"

"Well, this is very sweet to see you two having fun, but please get out and do your work somewhere else. LIke I said, I have time to stream now, and I need my room for it." She says, pointing downstairs.

"Yes mooooooom..." The two said, getting up and leaving the room.