꧁༺ʝǟֆʍɨռɛ ȶɛǟ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 33༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

"Mochi! Jasmine is here!" Dream exclaims from downstairs. I closed up my notebook, nodded to myself, and got down. I was met with one of my best friends and gave her a hug.

And yes, he just called me Mochi, it's a new nickname he thought of. We found a pack of little mochis with red bean paste inside. Dream and I bought it obviously, and when we started eating it, Dream accidentally called me Mochi instead of Moni while eating a green mochi, and he found it funny.

He has been calling me that ever since.

It's a funny and cute nickname, but obviously, Dream uses it a lot in a brotherly tone so it's annoying when he says it.

When aunt Puffy says it to me, it's absolutely sweet on her part.

"Mochi?" Jasmine laughs.

"My new nickname apparently."

"Cute! Can I call you that? Mochiiiiiiii!"

I love her cheerful attitude, she's so sweet and kind. I love her so much.

( I sense 'crush' vibes from this. But do you guys want these two to be together? Or maybe you want Hebe and Harmonia to be together, or maybe just want her to be single.

The rest of the story is already planned to the end, but Harmonia will appear in other books and maybe I can reference her possible relationship)

"Of course!" I reply.

"Great! Let's go?" She asks. I turn to Dream and he nods. I then turn to jasmine and nodded. She got the message and grabbed my hand as we walked out and wandered the sidewalk.

"So...where are we going?" I ask as she kept holding my hand.

"To a tea shop! I'd like to have some chai tea!" She exclaims as we kept walking.

Jasmine and I talked on the phone weeks ago when I learned of mom's passing. I didn't want to go out and tell her in person so the only way I could say it was on the phone, through text messages.

We entered a small cute shop and took our seats. There was cafe music playing. It was really relaxing and made me feel at ease. I liked it.

I really like the song that's playing
Do you know who it's by?
Oh, I haven't heard that thing before
Let's look them up later tonight

After ordering our tea, obviously choosing Chai, Jasmine kept smiling, she was always like this towards good friends -me-. I think she was just happy that she finally had a friend that'd be there for her and vice-versa.

When she'd smile, it made me happy, because I'd know that I'm doing something good and that she's happy to be with me. Her smile felt so iconic to me but it brought me joy anyway.

You smiled that smile and said
"I'm glad we have the same taste"
I said "I know right
If you didn't we might not be a thing"

"I love it when they play little cafe music," Jasmine tells me.

"Me too! It's so relaxing!" I exclaim, turning to her again after staring at my surroundings. This place was new to me.

"They have playlists on youtube, I listen to them sometimes!" The girl with braided hair replied.

The tea arrived, and we started drinking. 

This was perfect.

A nice aesthetically pleasing shop, wonderful music, good tea, with one of my best friends. I would definitely come back and drink tea here again. Whether with Dream, aunt Puffy, Hebe, or Jasmine.

It was a joyful feeling.

I know I've mentioned her smile already, but Jasmine smiling and having a good time makes it even better.

I love sipping chai tea
With you across from me
I love hearing your voice talking 'bout nothing
This is heaven
Autumn season
My favorite time of year
And it's crystal clear
I love you

We may not have been talking a lot, but that was okay. We were having our own fun. It was so harmonious here.

Our smiles and glances at each other were our own language, we spoke to each other in this way. It felt like a secret language only for both of us.

And now you say emotions are hard for you
But I can see them real flags in your eyes, in your eyes
So a sad song makes you blue
But then I kiss you
It changes the mood
You say "Well with you, it's easy"
You're my comfort, a real-life fantasy

"How are you doing? I know I've been asking it a lot through your texts, but Dream told me recently that you cried a lot, were you okay?" Jasmine asked, breaking the silence.

"Yea, but...I'm feeling better now. I've been given a coping mechanism, things are looking better." I replied, not wanting to talk about it, scared of crying again, in public.

"I know emotions can be hard, but it will be okay, you'll be able to live in happiness again and move on," Jasmine tells me, placing her hand on mine. I smiled.

I'm so glad to have her as a friend.

I love sipping chai tea
With you across from me
I love hearing your voice talking 'bout nothing
This is heaven
Autumn season
My favorite time of year
And it's crystal clear
I love you

This moment felt like heaven, just everything from the surroundings, atmosphere, music, and the person who sat across from me.

"We should come here more often," I tell her.

"Yeah! I can't wait when it will be autumn and winter, so drinking the tea here during those seasons will bring us warmth." Jasmine says, smiling.

I nodded. I liked the idea.

So let's go get some chai 
And forget all of our worries 
You know that together everything's better
And I just want your company
So let's go get some chai tea