꧁༺ƈɦǟȶȶɨռɢ ֆȶʀɛǟʍ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 15༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

"DREAM GET THE CHAIR."

"WAIT NO MONI-"

"DREAM NO YOU'RE GONNA SUFFOCATE IN THAT MASK."

"WELL I'M NOT GONNA STAND BEHIND THE CAMERA THAT'S NO FUN, I'M NOT DOING A FACE REVEAL."

"OKAY FINE YOU CAN KEEP THE MASK ON."

That what the viewers could hear on the 'starting soon' screen, just screams. It really sounded like a mom chasing her kids around when guests are coming over.

"Okay, um, hey guys! Very sorry for the commotion, um, SOME people are being a pain in the butt..." Puffy says, obviously referring to her niece and Dream being chaotic. "Anyway, welcome to our chatting stream! With me, Dream and my niece Harmonia!" She exclaims, turning the camera on, revealing all three of them sitting down on comfy chairs, wearings hoddies and sipping chocolate drinks as the aircon was on. Harmonia had her hair tied up and so was Dream (but it was very VERY short), and Puffy's hair was in a bun.

"Um, you can all send donos with questions and we can answer them, it's basically also a Q&A." She says. "Introduce yourselves."

"Um, hi! I'm Harmonia, I'm Puffy's niece, it's very nice to meet you all."

"I'm Dream, but you already know that. And I'm here cause I wanted to meet up with Puffy."

As the next few minutes of the stream set in, donos and questions arrived and they all responded willingly.

Meanwhile, chat:

'AAAAAH HARMONIA IS SO PRETTY'

'SHE SINGLE?'

'HOW OLD IS SHE'

'SIMPERS'

'POG CHAMPS'

'HOTTIE'

Dono: I'm sure chat are asking these questions so let me give them to you in Dono form: How old is Harmonia? Are you single? Sexuality? Interests?

"Oh! um...I'm 17, I'm still questioning, but I'm not interested in dating. The single part, well...even if I was dating I'd just say it and never discuss it again." She replies, a bit infuriated with the question surrounding her status.

"Well for interests, I really like scrapbooking and taking pictures."

Dono: Height check?

The three oblige and stand in front of the wall.

To sum it up, Dream is the tallest, Moni is a tad few millimeters taller than her aunt, and Puffy's still short. (I was told she was short but now I highly doubt it)

Puffy sighs as she sat down.

Dono: Harmonia, what can we call you for short?

"I have a nickname, but I feel more comfortable when it's only family members, or friends, or 'brother figures' who use it." She says.

Dono: Can we call you Harmony for short then?

"No...I don't really like that name."

Dono: Dream, when will you ever do a face reveal?

"Okay, now down to serious business relating to my face.

Ok so, I have a few reasons why I don't want to show my face, the first being that I'm insecure, the second is that I don't want to be recognized in public, the third reason is that I want you all to keep imagining how I look like, I don't want my face reveal to force you to change your designs for me and my character.