꧁༺ɨƈɛ ƈʀɛǟʍ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 39༻꧂

(Jasmine's outfit is the right one, and Harmonia's outfit is the left)

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

"AAAAAAAAAA! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Puffy exclaims as she, her niece, Dream, Hebe, and Jasmine were walking the streets to go get ice cream. "I'm so happy that you're dating! You two are perfect for each other. Invite me to the wedding -what am I saying soon I'll be your mother-"

"MOM PUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." Harmonia sighs, smiling as she held her partner's hand.

(Jasmine is now they/them)

Harmonia, practicing and trying to get used to her soon new life with Puffy as her mom, started calling her as such. But usually calls her Mom/Mama Puffy, because there can only be one mom, and that is her biological one. Dream imitated her and also called Puffy as such. 

"Anywaysssssssssss...I WANNA HEAR YOUR SONG!!!!" Hebe shouts.

"WE'RE STILL AT THE LYRICS HEBE!" Harmonia exclaimed, holding Jasmine's hand.

"Anyway, now that you identify as non-binary, are you going to change your name, or was that a bit too much-"

"It's fine Hebe! I'm not changing my name, I still like it." Jasmine says. 

"Okay, guys, we're gonna choose our ice cream flavors first, or else we're gonna hesitate on the flavors in front of the seller and that will be weird." Dream said. 

"I noted down all the flavors so I can come prepared," Puffy said, taking a paper out of her pocket, showing the flavors of the ice cream man's flavors that he sold. 

"mmmmmmmm I'll take almond." 

"Wait they also have sorbets! Sweet! I'll take raspberry!" Hebe exclaims, always this cheery and excited. 

"Brownie." Dream said. 

"Pistachio," Harmonia added.

"Okay. I'm gonna take tiramisu."

(I seriously have a little menu of ice cream flavors from a shop when I went to France. Y'know those little brochures with the ice cream flavors? I have one and kept it in my diary.

Also Harmonia is now pansexual)

They arrived at the shop and entered. The shopkeeper recognized Puffy and exclaimed with joy. He was a nice overweight black guy who looks like you could have the best conversation with. Like the kind of guy with the best wisdom.

"CORALIIIIIIIINE!"

"It's Caroline, Jean, but Hi!" Puffy said, greeting the owner.

"What a nice crowd! Mind for Introduction?" He asked, putting his apron on.

"This is Harmonia, my niece, her mom sadly passed away and on Wednesday I'm adopting her. This is her non-binary partner Jasmine, they use they/them, this is her friend Hebe, and this is a friend of mine Dream, you know, the one I told you about."

Puffy comes here a lot when she wants an ice cream break. She talks to Jean in the staff room as they chat and she eats her ice cream. She usually talks about her day, family, and her life as a streamer, so he'd know who her streamer friends are.

Jean nodded attentively, making sure that he does get the names right and doesn't say they/them as something else that sounds similar to it.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all! Have you chosen what flavors you want?"

"Almond!"

"Brownies!"

"Pistachio!"

"Tiramisu!"

"Raspberry sorbet!"

The group already took a liking to Jean.

"You teens want to scoop the ice cream? I've met a lot of kids who love scooping it, it's satisfying." The teens nodded and went to Jean and helped serve the ice cream.

Puffy took Dream in the staff room and sat down on a table, waiting for the ice creams to arrive. The teens entered, wearing the hats of the shop, and aprons that are a bit big on them.

"IT'S ICE CREAM TIME!"

(Man I wish Jean was a real guy)

He placed the cups on the table and sat down, so did Hebe, Jasmine, and Harmonia. As the girls ate their ice cream together and chatted, Puffy was telling Jean about all that happened, her niece being sent here, her brother-in-law getting arrested, and his and his wife's inevitable deaths.

Then, Jean gave his own introduction to the teens.

"I'm Jean, pleasure to meet you all, and my mother was French, that's why I have a french name. My full name is Jean-Luke, and my mom was a baker, so I wanted to follow her in a similar direction expect I sell ice cream. Currently, I'm trying to invent new flavors and combos." He says with a big smile that felt so welcoming. He lends out his hand to shake, and they took turns shaking his hands. 

Hebe took a broom from the back and pointed it to luke, making lightsaber noises.

"Swooooosh, swoosh!"

God, it was like she was a child or something. People said she even looked younger than her friends.

Jean chuckled and got a broom on his side and shouted: "Duel!" Suddenly, the two were having a lightsaber-broom duel. Jasmine stood up.

"I'M THE MORAL SUPPORT!" They exclaimed.

"I'm...the audience that shouts for both sides so it gives the effect." Dream said, awkwardly standing up from his seat to look better.

"I'm the audience that just eats their food," Puffy says with a smile.

"I'm the audience that just watches," Harmonia adds.