꧁༺ʄʊƈӄ ɨȶ ʟɛȶ'ֆ ɢօ աǟֆȶɛ ʍօռɛʏ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 9༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

Puffy had some lore stream to do today, apparently the lore was very important. She only canceled normal streams, but the lore streams were scheduled and she couldn't do anything about it.

Dream, however, lives in a prison now and is stuck there so there's not much he can do in terms of lore besides being a threat, so Clay decided to take me out to visit New York instead.

Since we both never went to New York as a whole: I'm sure to an extent we will get lost.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" Clay exclaim, throwing a pillow at me.

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK." I shout back, grabbing said pillow, and throwing back at him.

Over the few days he has been here, I warmed up to him to the point it did look like we were siblings. We just didn't look like each other.

"GET READY WE'RE GOING TO WASTE AN OUTRAGEOUS SUM OF MONEY CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO FIFTH AVENUE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"You're high." I sigh, getting out of bed. "Dream, maybe think through this: we're gonna go to expensive stores, buy expensive stuff, you're gonna get flat broke like mom and your rep is ruined," I tell him.

"Moni, chill, I thought it through, we're not gonna buy that MUCH expensive stuff."

"But you're still confirming we're buying expensive stuff." I sigh.

"Yes. It is my duty as big brother to spoil you." Dream says proudly.

"I don't think you ever did that to Drista."

"Drista isn't poor."

I throw another pillow at him.

"She may not be poor, but I will always be superior to her."

"True, you got a better sense of fashion."

"Cus I'm older," I say, smirking.

"You may be older but I'm older than you, thus making me the sexier one."

I roll my eyes.

"We get it Clay you attract the gays, NOW GET OUTTA HERE SO I CAN CHANGE."

"Sheesh, since when did you have a gaydar," Clay says, rolling his eyes and closing the door as he leaves.

"Ever since I met you," I said, despite the door being closed.

"I HEARD THAT."

꧁༺ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք༻꧂

"Today I'm vlogging for the very first time, and spoiling Puffy's niece as we venture in Fifth Avenue," Clay says, facing the camera down the other way so it doesn't show his face.