꧁༺ɖʏɛ! ɖʏɛ! ɖʏɛ!༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 14༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I woke up, in my bed. Clay and Aunt Cara were surrounding me. As my eyes fluttered open, they jolted from the floor and hugged me tightly.

"MONI!"

"HARMONIA!"

"Wait wait! What happened? Why am I here? Where's Jasmine?" I exclaim.

"Sweetie, you fainted at the library, you seemed to be crying. Clay caught you and kind of panicked, catching the people's attention, after a while, he was advised to stay calm and a doctor came, he explained that you just simply fainted and nothing more, and he managed to drive you two back home. Jasmine, on the other hand, told Clay she went back home." Aunt Cara explains softly, handing me a nice warm cup of tea, reminding me of my Arab friend.

(Yes, Jasmine is Arab, if you have a problem, then leave)

I sip the tea calmly. I wasn't really sure to tell them why I fainted or not. I don't wanna put a lot on their plate, and I CERTAINLY don't want to think about it.

꧁༺ƈʟǟʏ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I'm sure that the phone call was the reason why Harmonia fainted, phone calls seem to bring nothing more than pain to her, first her friends breaking apart, her mom getting sick, what now?

I don't think she wants to talk about it, I'll let her take her time.

Either she doesn't want to put anything on us, or just doesn't want to remember.

If she really thinks we're bothered by her problems, she's wrong. We'll always be for her.

She's like family to me.

꧁༺քʊʄʄʏ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I rubbed my niece's back as she drank her cup.

"Cheer up Moni, I'm sure that phone call must've hurt you in any way, but let's not think about it too much!" I tell her. "I got the dye while you two were away, let's do it now!" I propose.

Moni nods slowly, a smile on her face.

"O-okay..." She mumbled.

꧁༺ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք༻꧂

"Dream! Make sure the dyes aren't near the edges of the table and not around anything valuable, I don't want them to spill and damage anything." I order Dream, as we were preparing the process. Moni was silent, but still smiling softly, sitting on a chair in the middle of the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm not a pro, but to make the colors pop out more, we have to dye some parts blonde. Harmonia do you want your entire hair to be dyed? a specific area? Or strands? Because it will be hard to do just strands, and we have so much dye..." I ask.

(So, normally you bleach the hair, but I'm no bleaching fan, so, we're gonna go with this instead, I'm too lazy to check if that's possible.

I'm just trying to describe what we did for me, so...)

"Hmm...I originally wanted strands, but now that you mention it, maybe like, almost all my hair, until here." She replies, putting her hand up to the side of her head, beside her eye.

"Okay, got it. Dream, to make the process faster, put some gloves and help me. I'll guide you through it." I explain. Dream nods and puts some silk gloves on, then we work together, either grabbing handfuls of blonde dye and rubbing it on my niece's hair like shampoo, or delicately doing the process with a special brush.