꧁༺ɖɨֆƈֆ ǟռɖ ɮɛɛֆ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 23༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

These past few days of coping seem terrible: Aunt Puffy has been sleeping and lazing on the couch without a word for days, even when eating! We just hand her the plate.

Dream has been a bit worried for her, he'd care for her like a son for his mother. We'd chat sometimes, but most of the time he takes care of my mourning aunt and in the evening we chat.

I told him about Diane, and the other "Dream Team" and had a teeny little 'sibling' argument about his middle sister and he explained to me why.

Claire wanted to be a streamer. Her brother inspired her to play video games and such, when he heard this, he encouraged her, since she had a rep in her school, family, and neighborhood that she always wins, so a streamer who always wins at a game could attract some attention. Claire started streaming, but she and Dream settled on one condition: that no one knows she's Dream's sister. She wants to be famous her own way. She doesn't need Dream promoting her, it will just give her the attention she doesn't want. The only people knowing this is Diane, Sapnap, George, Catalina, Dream, and me.

I've been spending my days just playing Minecraft -I made myself an account- and chatting with the Dream Team in discord -not the real one-, talking to Hebe and Jasmine. I told the two about my mother's death and they have been nothing but helpful to me in this time.

I was sitting down on my computer, watching Cooking Tree, until I got a message from Dream.

Dream:

-hey Moni Tubbo and Tommy are asking me for your discord

-I gave it to them so expect a call with the most chaotic people ever

Me:

-k lol

Dream:

-tell me if they bother u ok?

Me:

-ok

-how's aunt puffy?

Dream:

-tired as usual

-I think she's getting better

Me:

-glad to hear so

Soon I got a call from the two Ts, and accepted.

"EYYYYYYYYY WOMAN."

"Hello, Harmonia so good to meet you!"

I think you can tell who is who.

"Hello Tommy, hello Tubbo."

"You're American."

"Unfortunately I had to be born into one of the messed-up countries. But I have Italian descent."

(Figured since Puffy is of Italian descent, then that would make Harmonia the same no?)

"Ok cool, then you're not fully American." Tommy calms from relief.

(Have y'all seen the end of George's Lore Stream? I literally screamed.

Do you know what that means? I will write a chapter about it in one of the books, and that means THERE MIGHT BE A VLOG WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I saw on Niki's insta story that she was going somewhere, so when I saw the end I was like: "oooooooo that's where she went")

"Are you planning on streaming?" Tubbo asks.

"Maybe, when I go back home and get a setup-"

I paused.

I can't go back.

There's no one waiting for me anymore back home.

Does this mean I'll live here now?

I'll have to talk to aunt Cara about this.

"I mean when I do get a setup." I correct my sentence. There was a strange silence between us three.

"What do you mean? Aren't you going home?" Tubbo asks, concerned.

"I...I don't wanna talk about it, it's a bit personal. Let's just say there was a change of plans." I mutter, the sadness overflowing me once I came to a realization.

"Oh, well you don't need to tell us," Tubbo replies.

"Yeah you barely know us, you just met us," Tommy assures me.

I did not expect the loud blonde to be sweet. I smile in response and thank them.

"Does the change of plans have to do with puffy not being active on Twitch and her socials?" Tubbo asks.

"Let's just say the change of plans makes everyone in this house morbid. Aunt Cara is not handling it well." I explain.

"Oh, well tell her we said our hellos." The bee boy says.

"What about Dream?" Tommy questions.

"Taking care of Puffy."

"Awwwwww."

"Well since Puffy is inactive, I've decided to take her place, since I feel a bit better than her, I guess."

I don't know whether I'm okay or not. Sometimes I feel like I'm okay with mom's death now, but when I think about the aftermath, I just get sad. I seem to be moving on from the past, we had good memories, but the future scares me.

What will happen to me?