꧁༺ɨ ʄɛɛʟ ȶɦɛ ֆǟʍɛ քǟɨռ ǟֆ ʏօʊ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 35༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I was clicking on my computer, writing a little story. I sipped on some coffee.  I wanted to try writing my own autobiography. Not that I'm gonna publish it, I just felt like writing my feelings away.

Writing my past and present. I wrote about my birth -from what mom told me-, some baby/toddler memories she told me, memories of my childhood if I can remember. Then go to my teenage years. Right now I'm writing about my childhood, I felt my heart warm up and my eyes tear up out of joy in remembering the beautiful times I had with my still-alive parents. 

I remember the most about when my dad came home from work, bringing a chocolate birthday cake for some reason when it wasn't even my birthday. It was late at night but I couldn't sleep because we just came back from a trip to Italy, so obviously we were all jetlagged, including mom. But she was sleeping at that time, but I still couldn't sleep. So when I heard a noise downstairs I came down to investigate, and I saw him. He was putting the cake in the fridge and smiled at me. I smiled back, and we had two slices of cake. 

Or when we all went on a picnic together.

Or a big family Christmas reunion. 

All that happened so long, before I went into my teenage years. 

I suddenly started missing it. Missed being a kid. Missed the warmth from hugging my dad. So long since I last saw him. It felt like I was starved. But I need to get used to it. Because they're both gone. I'm never ever going to get to hug someone with whom I feel a parental connection. Puffy won't work, she's my aunt. Even when I'm adopted, she's still my aunt, and I'm still her niece. She told me so last night that she still felt like I was her niece.

As I wiped my tears, afraid to worry someone, I kept typing. I felt good in some way.

Then, someone knocked on the door. I wiped my tears again and informed them they could come in.

"Come in!"

It's been three days since Claire gave me the letter. I attached it to my scrapbook and would read it whenever I felt down.

Dream opened the door and saw me. He noticed the tears but could see that I was okay.

"Letter. Diane." He simply said, placing a beautiful more-fancy blue letter on my desk before leaving my room.

" He simply said, placing a beautiful more-fancy blue letter on my desk before leaving my room

I looked at it for a bit, admiring the golden seal, not wanting to ruin it. But I opened it anyway, wanting to read what's inside.

Dear Harmonia,

Unlike Claire, I know exactly how you feel. Because I'm lost too. I too, have no familial person with me anymore. I have no longer a paternal person to hug. George can't work of course. He's my cousin.

It also happened recently, how else did I wind up at George's. 

Before, I used to live here. Yes, in the U.S. For some reason, I wasn't aware I was British. I had friends at a school, a normal life. Parents. Then all that was stripped away from me. Just like how that was the case for you. Except two events stripped all that from you. I only had a singular event. But doesn't that make it worse?

I don't remember much, but I was in the car with my parents...we were driving somewhere...I don't remember where. Or why. All I knew was that it was nighttime and what happened after.

A loud crash. lights flicker. I didn't see anything. I covered my eyes and passed out.

I woke up, danging from my seat (thank you seatbelt) and the car was destroyed. Glass was everywhere. Blood dripped from my cheek, forehead, hands, legs, etc. Nothing severe, just scratches.  

I was okay.

Couldn't say the same for them though.

I managed to escape the car and run to safety. Was treated in a hospital, told of my parent's death. cried a whole fuck ton of tears, then was sent to the U.K.

Didn't even have the time to tell my old friends.

Bet they think I'm dead.

(Spoiler alert: They do :D)

To this day, I still don't understand how I lived and they didn't.

But, just to tell you, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. We both lost our parents to something tragic, so I think we'll be a great help to each other :).

<3

Diane

(yay Diane lore.)