꧁༺ʀօօʍ ɖɛƈօʀ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 25༻꧂

(Outfit:

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

"Which one would you like?" Dream asks, rubbing his chin.

"Well, yellow wallpaper for sure," Moni says, chuckling.

"Kay." The taller blonde says, taking the light yellow wallpaper. "What next?"

" already have all the stuff I have at home, maybe more furniture?"

"True, you need a shelf." He says.

The two walk into the aisle, searching for a metal shelf. 

"What kind of shelf do you want?" Dream asks, looking down at Harmonia.

"Ooo! Why not a normal wooden one, you know, that stands on the floor, and one on the wall, beside my bed."

"Not too close or else you'll bump your head

"Not too close or else you'll bump your head." He says.

"Yeah, I planned a specific place," She assures him. The man nodded.

The two got the specific shelves and put them in the very large cart.

"Anything else?"

Harmonia did not want to bug Dream by getting more things. it was not a matter of money, since the money being used was a mix of Dream and hers' so that she wouldn't feel guilty.

"Carpet, maybe fairy lights..." She mumbled. "Bedsheets and pillowcases...more pillows...maybe very cozy blankets." She didn't want to feel embarrassed. But that seemed to fail when Clay started laughing.

"An aesthetic room? Why didn't you say so? I helped Claire with hers, so I'm a professional!" Clay replies, smiling. 

Harmonia's expression lightens, and she starts to smile as well. Dream suddenly pushes the cart faster, running to the bed aisle. He chose pillowcases and bedsheets that fit Harmonia's style, also getting approval from her whenever he was hesitant. Got a really big thick cozy blanket for her, and a soft fluffy grey carpet. (You know those carpets that look like fur)

Dream was really getting into it. He surely seemed like a professional at this. Harmonia just giggled and watched him pick the necessary, leaving the other decorations such as posters, etc... to Harmonia. 

After going to the hardware store, the two went to another shop, where Harmonia got fairy lights, fake plants to hang in her room, posters of inspirational quotes, and picture frames.

(Just wanted to make a short chapter.)