꧁༺ֆȶʀɛǟʍɨռɢ ǟֆ ֆօʍɛօռɛ ɛʟֆɛ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 27༻꧂

Harmonia's outfit:

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I sighed as I sat down. Dream was helping Puffy with the work on adopting me, meanwhile, I'm here replacing her so her fans won't get hungry for content.

Turns out, streaming is kinda nice. I was told by Diane that it has some very toxic sides to it, and indeed I did. There were some fans being mad that I was replacing Puffy, even thinking I'm replacing her forever and calling me the worst ever.

Those haters can kiss my bisexual ass.

I started the stream and greeted everyone.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the temporary replacement stream! For those of you who don't know, Puffy is very busy, so I'm going to take her place until she can get the matter fixed. I'm her niece, by the way, Harmonia." I do the usual intro and go on.

"Today, we're gonna call a bunch of Puffy's friends. They're gonna expect Puffy, but really it's just me. Or maybe they'll know who's calling, idk.

DON'T DITCH ME CHAT PLEASE!" I plead. I go on discord and call a 'Wilbur Soot'.

While waiting for him to answer, a dono appeared.

Dono: We know Dream doesn't stream a lot but he has been staying at Puffy's for a long time...when is he coming back?

"Dream had to stay longer and help us with the personal problems and is helping aunt Cara with irl work," I explain.

"Hello?" A male voice asked. Must be Wilbur. "Need me for a Lore stream?"

"Nah, just for a few minutes of content on my stream."

"Oh-

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOU'RE NOT PUFFY."

I fall into a fit of laughter and fall off the chair.

"WHO IS THIS."

"H-hello Wilbur!" I say, calming down. "I'm Harmonia."

"Oh." He gets calmer. "Puffy's niece I keep hearing about on Twitter?"

His voice sounded really calming when he wasn't screaming.

"Yeah," I reply. "I'm just randomly calling her contacts on her discord."

"K, but be careful on who you call. You might wind up doing something weird cause some chats might be of just Puffy and her irl friends." Wilbur advises me. 

"Who do I call?"

"Have you called Tommy or Tubbo?" Will asks.

"Yeah, once before we were on a call together."

"Oh, well I suggest Ranboo, Niki, Quackity, George, Sapnap, and just the more well-known people of the SMP."

"If you don't mind, can you list the more well-known people of the SMP?" I ask in a nervous tone.

"Ranboo, Niki, Quackity, George, Sapnap, Karl, Technoblade, Philza, badboyhalo, Fundy, Eret, do Foolish and Jack count? I dunno. Oh, go call Purpled. That man is underrated and lonely." Wilbur says. "Ok bye Harmonia nice to meet you! You have a pretty name!" He finishes in a sweeter tone (imagine the same sweet tone as ghostbur) and hung up.

"K chat. We have content for the day. Now...I'm gonna let you choose which one we're calling. remember, the ones Wilbur listed..."

'NIKI'

'NIKI!'

'NIKI YOU'RE GONNA LOVE HER'

'ok but we do Purpled after cause we starve for purpled content'

I click on the call button and called Niki.

"Oh, hi Harmonia!"

"DAMN IT! DID CHAT TELL YOU?" I slam my hands on the table from frustration.

"No. Wilbur," Niki says, giggling.

Wilbur you traitor.

And I thought we could be friends.

I sip my iced water and continued.

(I really want this book done. It will be a fucking relief. 

When my MCYT book is done, another one will come to replace it.

Which MCYT OC are we gonna read about next time? [yes I made more cause we creative people just can't stop making OCs no matter how weird it is]

None of my readers besides eatassfuckers have a clear idea of who she is but I guess all I can do is tell you her name.

Melinoe.

Named after the Greek goddess of ghosts

Yes, this is the end of the chapter. Go on with your day. It was meant to be longer but I was so fucking lazy)