꧁༺ƈօʄʄɛɛ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 4༻꧂

꧁༺3ʀɖ քɛʀֆօռ քօʋ༻꧂

(As you can see, most of the pictures in this Chapter are correlated to coffee, most of my OCs are associated with something. Harmonia is Coffee, Pumpkin are Moons and stars, and much more will be revealed soon)

After unpacking and sleeping in for the night, Puffy decided to take her niece for an outing at a coffee shop.

Puffy was always secretive about family matters to her fans, and friends alike. Harmonia would be given the same treatment as well, not a mention, just shrouded in secrecy.

Best to be safe y'know?

AS they silently took their orders, Moni spoke up.

"So...how's it like being a streamer?"

"Well," Puffy spoke. "It's all fun and games unless you're a girl, you might get more hate than male streamers.

And then there's personal information.

And people trying to cancel you for weird reasons.

And fanfiction...

Fans you gotta control.

Basically, none of that will happen if you only have 10 viewers on your stream." Puffy finishes, which earned a little laugh from Moni.

"By the way, should I call you Moni or Harmonia?"

"Any is good."

"Then maybe Harmonia, it feels more special than Moni. How did your parents even come up with the name?" Puffy asks.

Moni rolls her eyes. "My parents and their friends got drunk one night and made a drunken vow to name their kids after Greek gods. And through our parents, we met and became friends." She explains.

"So now there's like this huge friend group in your school named after greek gods?" Puffy says, trying to hold back laughter.

"Yes."

Moni goes on, talking about her friends and their personalities and how they sorta fit the Goddesses in some way or another.

Interested, Puffy listens and even talks about her streamer life.

"So...you're friends with famous streamers. Have you met them in real life?" Harmonia asks, already finished with her coffee, leaning on the table.

"No...but it'd be nice to meet them. Just like, imagine a really cool road trip in a huge van. LIKE, A HUGE HUGE VAN WITH THEM. That'd be cool." Her aunt says in her sweet voice.

"So, you're all basically a friend group, who's who?" Moni asks.

"I'm the mom figure, Philza's the dad figure, we got Tommy, the child, Tubbo, that one innocent friend we all have. Dream, he's like a son to me. Sapnap and George, those mischievous friends of your kid that as a parent you're constantly concerned about, Badboyhalo, the other dad friend who is really helpful when handling kids, Skeppy, that laid back husband. And the list goes on..."

The two happily talked, they got to know each other anymore, which will make the stay less awkward and enjoyable.

Puffy learned about Harmonia's love for journaling and scrapbooks and promised her that they could go to a store and get some more materials, and they could do it together.

Puffy never tried scrapbooking, so it would be a fun bonding time.

"I really can't wait to see more of New York, I learned about it a lot in class and it's really beautiful," Harmonia says, looking by the window.

(I wanna go to New York when America isn't a mess)

"For sure I'll show you around, I stream late at night so we have the rest of the day to ourselves." She says. "But let's relax today, for now, it will be a while till you get home, so why rush?" She says, sipping her drink.

Moni nods, getting pretty excited for tomorrow.