꧁༺ռɨɢɦȶɨʍɛ ɮʟʊɛ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 30༻꧂

꧁༺???'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

(some readers will know this lady very well)

I stretched after finishing a lore stream. I jumped onto my bed and got comfy, pulling out my tablet and getting ready to draw. But I got once again stuck in the one thing I hate the most: art block. 

Well, more like being indecisive on what to draw, but I don't know the right word, so I call it art block. Just then, my phone rang.

Caitlyn.

I answered and put the phone close to my ear.

"Hey, I need a favor to ask."

"Depends on what it is."

"You think you can design a few Minecraft skins for my friends and me? They're related to some Dream SMP members, and they're going to make their own SMP with lore."

"Sure, I can design the skins on my tablet then turn them to Minecraft skins. Just give me info on how they look like." I respond.

"Cool, I'll send the details."

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"Huh?"

"What's in it for me?" I ask again, making myself clear that I want something in return.

"What? You want money?" Caitlyn groans.

"No, not money, society's ideas didn't get to me." I chuckle.

"Well, I also said you could join, so that's what in it for you." She replied.

"Good." 

"K, I'll send you the server invite and the discord, you and the creator of the SMP can discuss it, or maybe we can get in a new call together." The raven-haired girl says, before giving me her goodbyes and hung up. I place my phone on my night table and got to work.